Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Simon Charlton

Thats 4 assists for the opposition in 3 league games for simon charlton. After his assist for preston and last weeks own goal he''s added 2 more mistakes tolday. He cost us as a win v plymouth, he cost us any hope v preston and im my view cost us a win today. Firstly, he was caught 20 yards out of position, there winger had space, crossed it in and they scored. If that werent enough he decided to dally on the ball in stoppage time, lose it and bang 3-2.

He is simply awful and has cost us, please drop him nigel.

boothroyd found our weak spot - he identified we had little cover for charlie, and put 2  tall players on him.  Worthy did  nothing.  30 mins from the end, we were calling for brennan to come on for charlie - not that he''s much better, but he''s possibly quicker, and taller.another case of worthy watching a different game to the rest of us.

He cost us a win agaisnt Plymouth?!

Bit harsh seeing as he scored the og in the 24th minute. Everyone makes a mistake

Yes, he really did have a nightmare today. Our 4-3-3 formation normally

leaves the left back position fairly  exposed, and Simon Charlton

wasn''t up to the task at all sadly. Why Brennan didn''t start I don''t

know.

But with such a lightweight midfield letting Watford stream straight

through in all areas, I think we would have lost even if Drury was fit

to play. Jarrett, Hughes and Etuhu are shockingly poor. But that''s a

whole other issue.

I''ve been very disappointed with Charlie. I thought at the time he was a great signing and would add quality to the team especially in the champ. He certainly hasn''t done that and I don''t think he deserves a place in the team on current performances. I can''t help feeling though that Norwich seem to turn good players into average players. We have signed a great number who have on paper seemed good additions to the squad but have failed to live up to expectations. Is it that Worthy is incapable of getting the best out of players?

[quote user="Robbo007"]

Everyone makes a mistake

[/quote]     Yes but not 4 in 3 league gaes