Sign in to follow this  
CRAFTY CANARY

New Players About to Sign.

I think Worthy should go barring the miracle of promotion, however, and I do not advocate him getting the money, but accepting that he will if he can bring in at least three quality improvers then I would be prepared to give him another shot next year (metaphorically speaking of course as Worthy''s employment is not within my gift).

If he brings in the sort of players we have been discussing, and accepting that many of us are judging blind, then we should not do a Hughes and criticise if they fail to come up to expectations. So get your reservations in now!

I believe that Norwich went out on a limb to get Ashton because Delia wanted it so. She is a typical supporter with the wherewithal to make things happen and I just wonder how much of the decision to resign him was down to her.

I''m sorry If I''m wrong Crafty but I think this will not happen. I looked at your previous post and none of them came true! Lets hope it does happen but I doubt it will.

Would we sign Jerome aswell as these players? we have definately made a bid for him!

Of course Norwich City might like to use the odd mole on this message board for various purposes of their own. The government like their leaks on occasions so don''t assume NCFC are not playing games with us for their own purposes. They do need to sell season tickets you know and don''t want too many at the deadline.

Perhaps Septic would like to chip in, they love their conspiricies on the other side of the old herring pond.

This is great news... just hope they come off with the binners game lurking at the end of transfer window. I think the last time we had 2 debutees in the side, McKenzie bagged a couple.

cant Mcsheffery play on either wing or upfront?, didnt he play on the right against us at The Ricoh?, i remember him scoring from out there but was too annoyed at the first half to notice if he stuck out there?.oh and do we still have Gallagher?, wasnt he meant to be quiet good?. but never made the bench over Ward?. if so bye bye Green, cheers very much and thanks for the cash :-). and dont be suprised if we see Halford upfront or at right back, aswell as wide right at some point, personally playing him right back with Mcsheffery infront (if he can play there that is), would do nicely two players who can cross and cause choas.

Like almost everyone else I think these signings would be great (if used correctly) but I am concerned about the words spilling from Doomcaster''s mouth about telling all AFTER the transfer window has closed - is he preparing us for one signing (Jerome) and NO-ONE else? Would anyone else be happy with that? I don''t think I would because the midfield needs a Halford, McSheffrey, Koumas or Buczasky.

Yeah, this would be great, but if it does turn out to more of a dream than reality, I am desperate for at least Halford to be signed. Yes he is untested at this level, but I think that he sounds as though he would go a long way to balancing our play. I think that with a decent right winger to occupy them, opposing defences would find it a lot harder to keep tabs on Huckerby as we would be far less predictable in attack. It would also allow Mcveigh the space to work his magic.  Please, Worthy, at least get him in here!!!! 

This thread has gone rather quiet since yesterday when it was started...

Any news or updates?

I for one would be well chuffed if this is all true.

Mr Doncaster will fill you all in on why we could not sign anybody worth having as soon as the transfer window closes , we can all then sit here and be absolutely amazed that Norwich City had the ambition to bid for said players.Maybe we can tempt Graham Stewart out of retirement on the last day .