Sign in to follow this  
hampton canary

Bruce not happy with ref adding extra time

I have to say I thought the ref played longer than expected/I thought he would, but am certainly not complaining....had we lost to that handball goal we could quite rightly feel aggrieved.

Last night the Owls website said Fletcher scored with a left foot shot. Today, he bundled it into the net.

The game is over chaps. You can admit he handled without recourse now

The free kick was awarded around the 95 min 25 second point and we had  put Klose on in injury time (30 secs per sub). The clock 'stops' when a free kick is give in that situation. The Ref blew for full time as soon as Wednesday kicked off. Perhaps if Bruce's player had not committed the foul , the ref may have blown up 10 seconds later and they would have won.

Bruce moaned that Klose was on in less than 30 secs, but that makes up for 95% of all other substitutions that take nigh on  a minute.

22 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

The free kick was awarded around the 95 min 25 second point and we had  put Klose on in injury time (30 secs per sub). The clock 'stops' when a free kick is give in that situation. The Ref blew for full time as soon as Wednesday kicked off. Perhaps if Bruce's player had not committed the foul , the ref may have blown up 10 seconds later and they would have won.

Bruce moaned that Klose was on in less than 30 secs, but that makes up for 95% of all other substitutions that take nigh on  a minute.

And also if their keeper hadn't moonwalked about the penalty area for about an hour before talking goal kicks, it wouldn't have been as much as it was anyway.

Surprised he didn't complain about Vrancic craftily moving the ball back a couple of yards to give himself a better shot - the foul was clearly inside the D and yet he takes it from a yard outside and the referee doesn't spot it.

The referee had a terrible game and given that their second was handball and on another day their keeper could have had a red I don't think Bruce can feel too hard done by.

Edited by Peanuts

Bruce can do one. Moaning about how they had been robbed to the sky cameras last night, I so wanted the interviewer to ask him his opinions on their second goal.

1 hour ago, JF said:

Bruce can do one. Moaning about how they had been robbed to the sky cameras last night, I so wanted the interviewer to ask him his opinions on their second goal.

Yep, the interviewer was useless, not asking proper journalistic questions. He asked Farke a question, got a long reply then proceeded to ask the same question again......