Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Did you read it?

But there is concern growth slowed again after the spread of Omicron and the introduction of Plan B measures.

"The economy grew strongly in the month before Omicron struck, with architects, retailers, couriers and accountants having a bumper month," said ONS chief economist Grant Fitzner.

Ā 

Analysts at Capital Economics said the overall rise in GDP was boosted by 3.5% growth in the construction sector, adding "the unusually dry weather probably helped too".

It also said manufacturing output also improved and the professional sector also picked up, "apparently due to architectural and engineering activities being brought forward from December".

Ā 

A number of economists also pointed to a bumpy road for growth in the first months of this year.

"We expect growth to slow in 2022 as it will no longer be able to simply rely on the [Covid] rebound effect to propel it," said Yael Selfin, chief economist at KPMG UK.

"In addition, rising taxes and borrowing costs, as well as elevated inflation, will squeeze households' purchasing power, while the lingering effects of supply chain bottlenecks together with a persistent shortage of labour could constrain production this year."

Ā 

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Sorry, I should have also asked, how does our domestic housing boom equate with Brexit?

What has Brexit to do with calling me names ?

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

What has Brexit to do with calling me names ?

Where have I called you names? I do pull your posts apart mate but I have never called you names.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Where have I called you names? I do pull your posts apart mate but I have never called you names.

others have.

SIR KEIR STARMER has been branded "an absolute hypocrite" for attacking Boris Johnson for illegal parties in No10 despite pictures of him drinking with colleagues during lockdown.

54 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

others have.

SIR KEIR STARMER has been branded "an absolute hypocrite" for attacking Boris Johnson for illegal parties in No10 despite pictures of him drinking with colleagues during lockdown.

But he didn't lie about it.

Johnson forgot to mention all the other parties that are coming out of the woodwork and Cummings memory.

Would he have mentioned the parties if he hadn't been caught?

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Even with the burdens of Covid, the UK has the fastest growing economy in the G7

This has been explained to you previously.

Our economy is starting from a worse position than the other countries in the G7Ā  to catch up ours has to grow faster.

It's like they are running 400m but we are running 450mĀ  we will have to run faster to catch them up.

Ā 

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

This has been explained to you previously.

Our economy is starting from a worse position than the other countries in the G7Ā  to catch up ours has to grow faster.

It's like they are running 400m but we are running 450mĀ  we will have to run faster to catch them up.

Ā 

Keep up please, we only have to run 437.455 yds nowšŸ˜€

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

others have.

You have to ask why the 'senior Tory' mentioned in the report didn't want to be named.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1549919/keir-starmer-news-labour-party-drinks-lockdown-boris-johnson-partygate

At the time England was in step two out of the third lockdown and indoor mixing between different households was prohibited except in work scenarios.

"Keir was in the workplace, meeting a local MP in her constituency office and participating in an online Labour Party event.

About as bad as that time they criticised him for buying his Mum a donkey sanctuary.Ā šŸ˜€

Ā 

Ā 

24 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Keir was in the workplace, meeting a local MP in her constituency office and participating in an online Labour Party event.

is that what Boris said ?

5 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

others have.

Was it while the queen mourned her husband on her ownĀ ?.

I thoughtĀ anybody left with your thoughts on the subject, changed their mind after seeing HM mourning her husband whilst your mates got p***** and danced the night away.

With Johnsonā€™s ratings of approval Down inĀ some areas to 8% there are not many of you left.

Surely anyone taking the p*** at our queen should not only consider their positions but consider wether they should remain in the U.K.Ā 

As one of the comments wrote

"Captain hind sight Starmer another lying two faced scum. Leader of a corrupt fence sitting party, with an even mouthpiece of a deputy scum leader. Drink up chaps and let's party."

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

"Captain hind sight Starmer another lying two faced scum. Leader of a corrupt fence sitting party, with an even mouthpiece of a deputy scum leader. Drink up chaps and let's party."

Who would have thought that there would be a RWNJ (called Windemup) living in the Bournemouth area?

As the response from 'Jimmy Jimmy' said,

Windemup1 hr ago
User ID: 1903455
Ā 1Captain hind sight Starmer another lying two faced scum. Leader of a corrupt fence sitting party, with an even mouthpiece of a deputy scum leader. Drink up chaps and let's party.

Last Updated:Ā 22 mins ago

Jimmy Jimmy1 hr ago
User ID: 3819415
Ā 1You're going to have to try a lot harder than that if you want to wind us up.

Last Updated:Ā 40 mins ago

Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

As Dominic Cummings wrote ā€˜ I am going to destroy this lying c*** ā€˜

46 minutes ago, Well b back said:

As Dominic Cummings wrote ā€˜ I am going to destroy this lying c*** ā€˜

Look at the comments sectionĀ šŸ¤£

19 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Look at the comments sectionĀ šŸ¤£

Thought you said nobody would ever believe Cummings ?