Jump to content
Jools

The Brexit Thread

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Rock the Boat...Too Thick to Vote? ūü§ĒūüėĚ

Apples

Quite probably but I'm sure that won't stop him and unfortunately there's no real reason why it should ūüėü

When all said and done, we wouldn't be in this unholy mess were it were not for the collective stupidity of the British electorate, and there is no indication at all that they've learnt anything at all from their mistakes and misery of the last ten years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope:classic_cool:

Let's face it 52% of the country would happily hide in a fridge to evade the momentum hordes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Quite probably but I'm sure that won't stop him and unfortunately there's no real reason why it should ūüėü

When all said and done, we wouldn't be in this unholy mess were it were not for the collective stupidity of the British electorate, and there is no indication at all that they've learnt anything at all from their mistakes and misery of the last ten years.

 

I don't agree with that

I would say it looks like the British electorate have learnt that if you vote in a labour government you will pay for it with austerity.

Not even decent labour MP's or ex MP's back Corbyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bagster said:

I don't agree with that

I would say it looks like the British electorate have learnt that if you vote in a labour government you will pay for it with austerity.

Not even decent labour MP's or ex MP's back Corbyn

What your saying here is that if the Tories were in power during the GLOBAL crisis life would've been different.

That's b0ll0cks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

New from Gnomemart.

Entertain your friends with the Boris Johnson Fridge Magnet*.

No fun for the whole family!

Only £9.99, payable to CCHQ.

 

 

 

*magnet only sticks to the inside of the fridge.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TCCANARY said:

What your saying here is that if the Tories were in power during the GLOBAL crisis life would've been different.

That's b0ll0cks.

 

Actually I think if the Tories had been in power during the gloabl crisis things would have been different but not in the way that Tory accolyte @Badger thinks.

People seem to forget that Gordon Brown had actually got a proper economic recovery underway (showing the US how to do it in fact and they followed his example very successfully) before the Tories took over in 2010 and killed that recovery stone dead for three years with their incompetent and economically illierate austerity policies. Even nine years and a half on they still are nowhere near eliminating the deficit which they promised would be done in 5 years and the 'recovery' they eventually managed four years late (based on a mini house price boom - staggering stupidity but apparently the only thing that Osbourne could come up with) was the weakest recovery since the 1930's. It has now petered out altogether without ever getting the economy even back to where it was in 2008.

With the Tories in charge when the global crisis hit our position now would be absolutely dire  - the recession would have been turned into a genuine depression in the UK and lasted for many years.

But as I said to Tory boy,  the British electorate have learnt nothing over the last ten years - in fact they're even less well informed than they used to be given the huge numbers of gullible idiots that swallow tripe and propaganda from the internet hook, line and sinker.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Your IQ must match your age.

Well as I'm still 32 that¬†must mean your's is about¬†a 1/4 of that¬†or 8. Remember to put¬†a cross against all all the candidates you don't like on your ballot ūüôā¬†(just¬†joshing - I hope you¬†get all you¬†wish for - with only yourself to blame).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Not unreasonable - in my own words it seems 'Brexit' was an answer but to a different question. What a mess! 

Saw a telling comment somewhere -

Elizabeth I to Elizabeth II - The rise and fall of the British Peoples. ISBN No....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Yellow Fever said:

Saw a telling comment somewhere -

Elizabeth I to Elizabeth II - The rise and fall of the British Peoples. ISBN No....

Haven't seen that but it does fit uncannily well - I imagine that will be a common theme amongst historians in years to come.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Whereas your's appears to be inversely proportional to your age.............which appears to be a common phenomena in this country¬† ūüė¶

The correct grammar is 'yours', thicko.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Well as I'm still 32 that¬†must mean your's is about¬†a 1/4 of that¬†or 8. Remember to put¬†a cross against all all the candidates you don't like on your ballot ūüôā¬†(just¬†joshing - I hope you¬†get all you¬†wish for - with only yourself to blame).

Correct grammar is 'yours', thicko. Are you CM by any chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Qriously poll

43/30

Now seriously, that is a bad scrabble rack. Blimey. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Unless that billionaire happens to be George Soros. Why don't you leftie hypocrits criticise his interference in our election?

I thought you were against anti semitism?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Correct grammar is 'yours', thicko. Are you CM by any chance?

Wow - He's finally got something right. Round of applause. He can be taught! It's a pity that he gets so petty and then spoils it all by showing his true playground colours by calling everybody thicko. I guess he hears it a lot though.

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Now seriously, that is a bad scrabble rack. Blimey. 

Apparently a member of the British Polling Council. Last GE their on the day poll gave Labour a 2 percent lead.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is becoming more strange to me.

We keep hearing that many Labour supporters in what were considered marginal, may vote Tory because of Brexit. I do question the mentality of these people. If, like the last election, you consider Labour a better party to govern the country, because you assume you will be better off, why will you vote for the Tories and Leave when you are undoubtedly going to be worse off?

We know we are going to get a Tory government. And those same people who put them in power will suffer the most.

I don't blame a Tory voting Tory. I blame those who are stupid enough to change their normal voting intentions and history without ever looking at the long game.

Edited by keelansgrandad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

It is becoming more strange to me.

We keep hearing that many Labour supporters in what were considered marginal, may vote Tory because of Brexit. I do question the mentality of these people. If, like the last election, you consider Labour a better party to govern the country, because you assume you will be better off, why will you vote for the Tories and Leave when you are undoubtedly going to be worse off?

We know we are going to get a Tory government. And those same people who put them in power will suffer the most.

I don't blame a Tory voting Tory. I blame those who are stupid enough to change their normal voting intentions and history without ever looking at the long game.

Probably because they voted to leave and realise that there is only one party who will do the job. They also realise that a hung parliament merely prolongs the lack of certainty to no good  purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also labour is now not seen as the party for the British working classes

And the fact that they are just a tiny bit s h I t ūüėČ

But hey ho the brain dead will always vote for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...