Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

No programme

Paid for a programme when I paid for my ticket. Ticket of course arrived very quickly. Unfortunately, programme hasn't arrived for tonight's game. Will I be given one on production of my ticket at the ground? Or is it a case of tough luck

Thanks

Presumabaly you bought yiour ticket for one of the City Stand blocks where the programme is free, so you didn't pay for a programme, you paid for your ticket and the programme is complimentary.

The programmes in the city stand lounges are in the bar area, you just help yourself on arrival or not.

10 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Presumabaly you bought yiour ticket for one of the City Stand blocks where the programme is free, so you didn't pay for a programme, you paid for your ticket and the programme is complimentary.

And your point is .....?

If you’re in the Barclay the City Stand comps aren’t much use.  I’d go to the club shop and explain.  Clearly they can’t send the programme and ticket together as the programme will have only been written/printed in the last 24hours or so.  

16 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Did you pay for your scampi in advance too ? 

Not only this thread but a lot of assumptions being made as to the identity of Since1980 by Fenway.

On 10/04/2019 at 15:40, lake district canary said:

yep, we got them at the Hull game, wasnt aware i got a programme, delighted.