Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Who turned out the lights?

Total lack of professionalism by the stadium staff it simply shouldn’t happen and effected us and the result.

clearly a lack of investment in infrastructure by the stowmarket 2

Delia outΒ 

I'm afraid that these are the kind of things that happen when the club finds itself without the smooth, professional leadership of Ed Balls. 😜

As Eadie pointed out, Lampard was on the pitch drilling his players and giving them instructions. We were far too casual after the restart. Naive from Farke and the players on this occasion.

4 hours ago, River End Canary said:

Total lack of professionalism by the stadium staff it simply shouldn’t happen and effected us and the result.

clearly a lack of investment in infrastructure by the stowmarket 2

Delia outΒ 

Idiotic comment

• Like 1

Still think the question needs to be asked, why did one group of lights fail?Β Β  If a bulb blows, then a fuse could go too, but there surely is a fuse for each array of lights so they do not all go out if there is a problem with one. Apparently hawk-eye was down too.Β  It happened during the goal celebration.....suggests someone accidentally hit a switch in the excitement of a goal being scored. Β 

Once down, the lights would have to be cooled down before being able to be switched back on, hence the twenty minute delay.Β  Maybe someone will be feeling a bit red faced this evening.....

Presumably VAR was back on by the end as Rhodes shotΒ looked very close to crossing the line from the lower Barclay. I’ve not brought myself to watch the highlights yet as I think it will just wind me up again!!

Makes me wonder how much 'discussion' there would be in this had we hung on for the 3-2 victory, as we should have done.Β 

Β 

Hmm. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but it was such a peculiar and frankly bizarre occurance and I find it odd that there should be a power surge at the precise moment a goal is scored. Any sparkies out there got an exlpanation?Β 

Β 

I'm no sparkie Lakey but obviously these things do occur as virtually anything electric I have in the house is surge protected.

Where does one sock go in a washing machine? Why is a wrong number never engaged> Where can you buy provisional golf balls?

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Hmm. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but it was such a peculiar and frankly bizarre occurance and I find it odd that there should be a power surge at the precise moment a goal is scored. Any sparkies out there got an exlpanation?Β 

Β 

Its hard to believe that anyone could think that there was anything remotely suspicious about this incident