Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Wonder how many now wish..........

They had not given up their season tickets.

Guess during last season many more must have thought about it.

We all knew of someone who did , many did of course but we never really knew how many.

Is there still a waiting list for them?

If we're still around the top at Christmas, I reckon there'll be a rush for half-year season tickets.

And if we're promoted.......

The waiting list will be back.

Bleedin' glory hunters. 🏆

No for me, I’m happy to just get the casual tickets.

It wasn’t just about the football but the change in people in the lower Barclay in block A, too many chav typesjust there to have a go at the stewards or others.....

Far more enjoyable to see the occasional game, do other things at the weekends.

10 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

If we're still around the top at Christmas, I reckon there'll be a rush for half-year season tickets.

And if we're promoted.......

The waiting list will be back.

Bleedin' glory hunters. 🏆

Nothing new

The Coliseum had the same problem

Bleedin' gory hunters

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Nothing new

The Coliseum had the same problem

Bleedin' gory hunters

They should be chomping at the bit on Saturday then as the Lions will be strutting their stuff 😉

6 hours ago, Indy said:

Far more enjoyable to see the occasional game, do other things at the weekends.

Don’t get that. Nothing more enjoyable than the whole Saturday match day experience. Saturdays are football.

Has anyone else noticed that the atmosphere has been better this season (even before the good run started)? 

I think for some people season tickets had meant they felt obliged to go to games they wouldn't choose to buy casual tickets for. Also some newer season ticket holders have been able to move to more desirable seats that had become vacant. 

I guess it's a win/win situation for those who gave up and those who didn't.

All will revert back though if we manage to return to the Premier League and later are relegated again.

3 hours ago, C.I.D said:

They should be chomping at the bit on Saturday then as the Lions will be strutting their stuff 😉

A case of Daniel (Farke) in the lions den, some might say.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Has anyone else noticed that the atmosphere has been better this season (even before the good run started)? 

I think for some people season tickets had meant they felt obliged to go to games they wouldn't choose to buy casual tickets for. Also some newer season ticket holders have been able to move to more desirable seats that had become vacant. 

I guess it's a win/win situation for those who gave up and those who didn't.

All will revert back though if we manage to return to the Premier League and later are relegated again.

Good point NN, but I think the atmosphere is largely determined by the quality and passion on show. The applause after the defeat against Stoke seemed to me to be a major turning point. It's been a long time since we've experienced anything like that.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Good point NN, but I think the atmosphere is largely determined by the quality and passion on show. The applause after the defeat against Stoke seemed to me to be a major turning point. It's been a long time since we've experienced anything like that.

Also worth highlighting the efforts of the Barclay End Project guys.

I've not been to Carrow Road this season and I'm not sure when I will do but I've enjoyed watching from afar this season.