Pol Pot
Castro
Hitler
Amin

Biden...

🙃

You missed out Donnie's best bud Putin. 

• Haha 1

Good old BBC balance again. An American lawyer on to explain things and Seb Gorka, known fascist and trumpist lunatic to rant bollox for 10 minutes.🙄

49 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

You missed out Donnie's best bud Putin. 

GOP simply now a Trump cult as per Jools. All higher mental faculties suspended.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

People who’ve had their political opponents arrested:

Mao
Stalin
Mussolini
Pol Pot
Castro
Hitler
Amin

Biden...

🙃

I hope you are contributing to his CPAC or rather his legal fees Jools. 

So tell me how a bloke can get all his judges appointed including to SCOTUS and those judges still give the go ahead for him to be charged? Could it be that there is enough evidence to convict him? We have all seen it. What is stopping you? 

• Like 5

Part of me wonders if the the sane members of GOP i.e Pence are secretly hoping that the state will now deal permanently with Trump as they can't so they can eventually pick up the pieces and recover. They might hope this comes to its obvious conclusion very quickly in time for 2024!

Edited by Yellow Fever

56 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Part of me wonders if the the sane members of GOP i.e Pence are secretly hoping that the state will now deal permanently with Trump as they can't so they can eventually pick up the pieces and recover. They might hope this comes to its obvious conclusion very quickly in time for 2024!

It just shows the turmoil the GOP is in. They have to make their mind up. Do they want power so badly they will allow Trump to become their candidate but lose the election anyhow. Trump has his power base and a powerful amount of votes. But if the GOP really put their minds to it they could aimto beat him in the initial primaries which would send a signal to the rest.

But when McConnell who Trump has been insulting for so long cannot come out and say that Trump is wrong and stand down then they are in a maelstrom of lie, counter lie, insult and fantasy.

How bizarre that people are saying yet another indictment is just making Trump stronger.

I think he is toast. Meadows looks to have claimed immunity in return for the full story.

51 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

It just shows the turmoil the GOP is in. They have to make their mind up. Do they want power so badly they will allow Trump to become their candidate but lose the election anyhow. Trump has his power base and a powerful amount of votes. But if the GOP really put their minds to it they could aimto beat him in the initial primaries which would send a signal to the rest.

But when McConnell who Trump has been insulting for so long cannot come out and say that Trump is wrong and stand down then they are in a maelstrom of lie, counter lie, insult and fantasy.

How bizarre that people are saying yet another indictment is just making Trump stronger.

I think he is toast. Meadows looks to have claimed immunity in return for the full story.

Trump is toast or the US as a democracy is.

It's a simple as that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Trump is toast or the US as a democracy is.

It's a simple as that.

Exactly what I was thinking. Even if Trump somehow runs, he will likely lose again, America is a one-party state.

And even that one party being the Democrats seem totally at odds with each other. Look how hard the party are trying to protect Biden from the media questioning around the 'Hunter Biden Burisma corruption' fiasco, as well as potential debating against Williamson and/or RFK.

Edited by TheRock

Maybe this might give him the much-needed heart attack for a semblance of sanity to return?

47 minutes ago, TheRock said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Even if Trump somehow runs, he will likely lose again, America is a one-party state.

And even that one party being the Democrats seem totally at odds with each other. Look how hard the party are trying to protect Biden from the media questioning around the 'Hunter Biden Burisma corruption' fiasco, as well as potential debating against Williamson and/or RFK.

Hasn't that already been proven false? I know that Trump and his GOP cronies likes to somehow keep making up false allegations but rational people move on.

Trump tried to knowingly overturn the legal result of a democratic election. It is as simple as that. Anybody who supports him clearly doesn't really believe in democracy! 

Edited by Yellow Fever

Trump upset that the Magistrate didn't call him President Trump but merely Mr Trump. Isn't that like pleading guilty to the charge about the election fraud? You still believe you are the President?

Liked this. You should watch it Jools and compare a decent sounding guy who wants to talk about policies rather than insulting someone.

• Like 2

Captain Haddock has received an interesting email from The Donald

"Friend,

I wanted you to hear this directly from me…

…Biden’s Department of Justice has ONCE AGAIN INDICTED me – this time, over the events that took place on January 6th.

As you know, I did nothing wrong. It’s well-docume...

Bla bla bla

.....ection have never been greater. Our Republic is hanging by a thread, and America needs you right now.

Please make a contribution to show that you will NEVER SURRENDER our country to tyranny as the Deep State thugs try to JAIL me for life – for 1,500% impact.
CONTRIBUTE $24 >>
CONTRIBUTE $47 >>
CONTRIBUTE $75 >>
CONTRIBUTE $100 >>
CONTRIBUTE $250 >>
CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT >>

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

45th President of the United States"

What a $urpri$e! 🤑

Is this his most vain speech yet?

"You know I have this gorgeous head of hair – when I take a shower, I want water to pour down on me. When you go into these new homes with showers, the water drips down slowly, slowly,” Mr Trump told the diners.

According to Trump it was Biden's fault the USA are out of the women's WC. His woke attitude and allowing players like Rapinoe who disrespect tha tcountry by abusing the anthem and the flag. He did stop short of saying he would have played but for his bone spurs but if he had they would have won.

I guess this isn't disrespecting the flag.

Buy Trump Law & Order Flag - Outdoor Double Sided Flags for Sale!

9 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Oh look, a dose of reality from the unbiased GB News folks 👍

Reality -- You don't get that at the BBC 🙃

But it's not news channel is it !

It's a spoof comedy channel.

That said even in the clip provided the Trump apologist / conspiracy woman was even beyond the pail for a GB 'news' comedy sketch!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Oh look, a dose of reality from the unbiased GB News folks 👍

Reality -- You don't get that at the BBC 🙃

I have seen this interview and even Dixon is incredulous that old plastic face is as stupid as Trump.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Herman said:

You don't get this at the BBC either. Idiot.

80668573-5977-495f-818d-718f8f04d73b-acd9b558-9754-420e-b253-643c66908607

This photograph of Ofcom’s palatial Head Office by the Thames was taken at 1005 today. If you look closely at the top right of the building you can see the Cadwalladr Meeting Room where London Labour Party supporting, Ofcom apparatchiks are in crisis talks over the increasing popularity of GBNews and the steep decline of the BBC. The antennae on the roof of the building will be used to block transmissions by selected TV and radio broadcasters 🙃

Jools has been pished off ever since the BBC allowed the news to be read with regional accents and the presenters didn't wear dinner jackets or ball gowns. And to think that Manchester regularly wins University Challenge.

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Jools has been pished off ever since the BBC allowed the news to be read with regional accents and the presenters didn't wear dinner jackets or ball gowns. And to think that Manchester regularly wins University Challenge.

The Bolshevic B*llsh*t Corporation is haemorrhaging viewers, grandpapa - A record 2.84 million people are refusing to pay the licence fee - up by 360,000 on the previous year and only one in 20 people under the age of 30 watches BBC TV live - a demographic timebomb for the Corporation...

Why do you think that is? 

Edited by Hook's-Walk-Canary

Because there's a lot of thick people about that have been persuaded by Rupert Murdoch that it is a bad thing. Bunch of sheep if you ask me.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

The Bolshevic B*llsh*t Corporation is haemorrhaging viewers, grandpapa - A record 2.84 million people are refusing to pay the licence fee - up by 360,000 on the previous year and only one in 20 people under the age of 30 watches BBC TV live - a demographic timebomb for the Corporation...

Why do you think that is? 

Is this like a Trump quote? 2.84 million? You are full of it. Show me the figures that don't come from GB News (are you still the only viewer) or Guido.

As soon as Masterchef resumes the viewing figures will go up. 

48 minutes ago, Herman said:

Because there's a lot of thick people about that have been persuaded by Rupert Murdoch that it is a bad thing. Bunch of sheep if you ask me.

Wrong again, Herman -- People in their droves are finally witnessing what I picked up on years ago and that is the fact that the BBC is a Lefty propaganda unit that would be hard pushed to survive without the license fee.

People are far from thick for not wanting to be forced to pay a license fee for Lefty bias News.

People are not thick for not wanting to be forced to pay a license fee for not wanting history rewritten in order to provide a falsified image of the past in historical dramas.

People are not thick for not wanting to be forced to pay a license fee for not wanting classic radio and TV shows such as Dad's Army and Steptoe And Son being edited due to episodes being seen as politically incorrect, sexist or racially insensitive to modern taste... The list goes on.

The woke BBC isn't giving audiences what they want and it should be subscription service only, such as SKY, Netflix, Amazon etc.. The license fee should be ditched.

Edited by Hook's-Walk-Canary

12 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Wrong again, Herman -- People in their droves are finally witnessing what I picked up on years ago and that is the fact that the BBC is a Lefty propaganda unit that would be hard pushed to survive without the license fee.

People are far from thick for not wanting to be forced to pay a license fee for Lefty bias News.

People are not thick for not wanting to be forced to pay a license fee for not wanting history rewritten in order to provide a falsified image of the past in historical dramas.

People are not thick for not wanting to be forced to pay a license fee for not wanting classic radio and TV shows such as Dad's Army and Steptoe And Son being edited due to episodes being seen as politically incorrect, sexist or racially insensitive to modern taste... The list goes on.

The woke BBC isn't giving audiences what they want and it should be subscription service only, such as SKY, Netflix, Amazon etc.. The license fee should be ditched.

You always contradict yourself. People not wanting classic radio or woke edited repeats. You have just ilustrated why the BBC is important that it caters for everyone. From classical music lovers to those who like sitcoms even if they are old.

I'm quite sure that with Government backing, if the BBC charged a £100 a month for programmes also full of adverts, they could bring us football, movies etc.