Jump to content
PurpleCanary

President Trump

Recommended Posts

Trump claimed it was a Democratic hoax, as there were only 15 people dead

☠️ there's now183,000 US coronavirus deaths ☠️

Coronavirus: New York victims without family buried in mass grave on Hart  Island | World News | Sky News

21st century plague pits in New York

 

'Trump explicitly played down concerns when asked about it.

“No, not at all,” Trump told CNBC in a Jan. 22 interview on CNBC when “Squawk Box” co-host Joe Kernen asked him if there were worries about an outbreak of the novel coronavirus in China becoming a “pandemic.”

It’s going to be just fine,” Trump assured Kernen'
 
He lied

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/08/2020 at 00:29, Surfer said:

The RWNJ,’s starting to panic, violence their last card to play. This unholy US/UK alliance of anti-democracy will be unrolled and all the Russia influence will finally come to light. Good news for everyone....

Maybe those promoting Trumps ability to win in Nov 2020 should worry more about BJ’s ability to survive until then - Labour now tried and the Government about to become an illegitimate minority in the eyes of the people. 

1. And there was me thinking much of the rioting and looting in US was perpetrated by your so called  'protesters' parading around as 'anti Trump' and 'pro BLM''.  Please explain how they now come under your sweeping banner of 'RWNJ's??

2. Please explain for the dim witted out there what you exactly mean by .......'this unholy US/UK alliance of anti democracy'. Sounds pretty dangerous stuff to me. You have your objective evidence of course?

3. As for your last sentence - heaven alone knows what stuff you've been smoking to come up with that! No doubt you will enlighten us all?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An answer to No 2. Pay ****ing attention to what is going on in the US and UK ffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The answer to No. 3 is - do you ever read the Telegraph? Once the RW papers turn on a Tory government it is the end. An eighty seat majority should mean the government is sailing through its legislative agenda. The fact that it isn’t is due to what exactly? Twelve U-Turns already and counting,.... no trade agreements with EU or US ... gross incompetence on track and trace and exam results ... a blind eye to money laundering .. these are real world issues that the backbench MP’s can’t ignore as “just politics”. 
 

If the Chancellor hadn’t done such a good job on furlough and other financial support they would be done already, we’ll see what happens now as they try and unwind everything ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not one building burning in Kenosha but don't let the truth get in the way of a vicious lying Presidential campaign.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-replaces-kenosha-business-owner-with-former-owner-after-real-one-refused-to-join-him-for-photo-op/

A Kenosha business owner refused to meet with Donald Trump during his visit to Kenosha, so apparently, the president decided to act as if the shop’s former owner was the current one for a photo-op.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melania Trump used private email and messaging while in the White House, according to a former senior adviser and estranged friend.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not one building burning in Kenosha but don't let the truth get in the way of a vicious lying Presidential campaign.

Bullsh*t

In a piece of very good news it turns out that of the three rioters shout by the Kenosha Kid in self-defence, one was a domestic abuser, one was a burglar and one was a paedo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

1. And there was me thinking much of the rioting and looting in US was perpetrated by your so called  'protesters' parading around as 'anti Trump' and 'pro BLM''.  Please explain how they now come under your sweeping banner of 'RWNJ's??

2. Please explain for the dim witted out there what you exactly mean by .......'this unholy US/UK alliance of anti democracy'. Sounds pretty dangerous stuff to me. You have your objective evidence of course?

3. As for your last sentence - heaven alone knows what stuff you've been smoking to come up with that! No doubt you will enlighten us all?? 

Many of our friends on this message board are getting very runny-arzed because their support for violent protestors, rioters and antifa means that Trump is going to win the next election and they know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Bullsh*t

In a piece of very good news it turns out that of the three rioters shout by the Kenosha Kid in self-defence, one was a domestic abuser, one was a burglar and one was a paedo. 

Amazing!

Do criminals in the USA have their crimes tattooed on their foreheads?

Or maybe the kid has a talent for retrocognition?

Or he just lucked out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone please explain to me why anyone-either in the USA or this country-still supports a bullying, lying, misogynistic, racist, incompetent President?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"In a piece of very good news it turns out that of the three rioters shout by the Kenosha Kid in self-defence, one was a domestic abuser, one was a burglar and one was a paedo."

Sound like typical Trump supporters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

Can someone please explain to me why anyone-either in the USA or this country-still supports a bullying, lying, misogynistic, racist, incompetent President?

To "own the libs". That is all. They're like kids that **** their own bed to upset their mum. All rather pathetic really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Bullsh*t

In a piece of very good news it turns out that of the three rioters shout by the Kenosha Kid in self-defence, one was a domestic abuser, one was a burglar and one was a paedo. 

Not Bullshine at all. Those are older pictures in the few days after the Blake shooting that Trump's cronies are recycling. All the current protests have been without looting or burning.

And talking about paedos

Try and deny that this guy doesn't have problems about his daughter. Would you let him near any female you were fond of?

I know you are weird but surely you don't think this is OK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Amazing!

Do criminals in the USA have their crimes tattooed on their foreheads?

Or maybe the kid has a talent for retrocognition?

Or he just lucked out?

If they are out rioting, burning and looting it's not really surprising that they have 'previous'. Regular law-abiding folks tend not to turn to criminal acts even when they are driven to protest, for the rest it's par for the course, so when they chased down the Kentosa Kid in order to do him harm the chances were very high that they turn out to be common criminals - which is why they should not get our support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the weather like in St. Petersburg? And why are you supporting a murderer? 

Anyway, at least we know what the fascist tactics are. Blame others for the previous dreadful 4 years of governance. I am sure the brexiters will be using the same thing. And it will probably work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Herman said:

"In a piece of very good news it turns out that of the three rioters shout by the Kenosha Kid in self-defence, one was a domestic abuser, one was a burglar and one was a paedo."

Sound like typical Trump supporters.

Sounds like Trump.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Sounds like Trump.

 

Sound like a shoot first ask questions later society.

And in that lies the root of the problems and the recent  police incidents - the 'racial' profiling / assumptions by the Police., state and others in the USA (and indeed elsewhere).

The USA really has to get on top of its 'gun' culture. The 17 year old with an assault rifle (ignored by the police) wouldn't look out of place in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya or any failing state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much of it is underpinned by a third world approach to guns.

Remove guns from society, especially the streets and these deaths would end. The racism wouldn't, but it would be a start.

That might see the ending of the US police acting as an occupying force, able to kill at will.

Compare the Canadian approach to arrest, and you will see starkly how and why the US gets it so badly wrong.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

If they are out rioting, burning and looting it's not really surprising that they have 'previous'. Regular law-abiding folks tend not to turn to criminal acts even when they are driven to protest, for the rest it's par for the course, so when they chased down the Kentosa Kid in order to do him harm the chances were very high that they turn out to be common criminals - which is why they should not get our support

The Kenosha Kid himself had committed a crime by leaving his house tooled up with a gun

A very sad state of affairs this case is, no winners, lots of losers 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

If they are out rioting, burning and looting it's not really surprising that they have 'previous'. Regular law-abiding folks tend not to turn to criminal acts even when they are driven to protest, for the rest it's par for the course, so when they chased down the Kentosa Kid in order to do him harm the chances were very high that they turn out to be common criminals - which is why they should not get our support

Still lying and misrepresenting I see, hand crank - whatever name you post under

The gunboy had already shot and killed someone. The next person he killed was trying to take the gun off him - and should be commended for his bravery.

But you already know that - your post is just one to provoke, or' have a bit of sport' as you previously told us.

A rather sad existence, all told

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

The Kenosha Kid himself had committed a crime by leaving his house tooled up with a gun

A very sad state of affairs this case is, no winners, lots of losers 😞

Kenosha is open carry and citizens are allowed to carry weapons so no crime there. 

 

He was also being chased down by what turns out to be known criminals and attacked when on the ground. That's a clear case of self-defence as you'll find. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Kenosha is open carry and citizens are allowed to carry weapons so no crime there.

He was also being chased down by what turns out to be known criminals and attacked when on the ground. That's a clear case of self-defence as you'll find. 

Still lying I see, hand crank

It is not legal for a 17 year old to carry a gun

Not a known criminal

Disarming someone who has already killed is an act of bravery

Killing again is murder, which ever way you try to spin it

 

ps where is Ben10, any other names in the offing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...