Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Delia's Canary Catering Under Threat

"Dundee at Pittodrie saves the snack and drink of a fellow supporter when Kenny McLean''s shot whistles over the crossbar."

Lets hope his accuracy improves before next season. [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Isn''t it already closed down? Can any tables be booked....[/quote]Why are you posting in duplicate?  I say, why are you posting in duplicate? [+o(]

Would now be a good time to mention that the lease on the Chapelfield shop is not going to be renewed ?

Given that House of Fraser are struggling then I’m not surprised. High St shopping is dead. Everything I’ve bought from the club recently I’ve done on-line. Like we need three club shops? Be amazed if it’s not just CR in the near future.

There''s empty units everywhere. The City is changing. There is still a great need for housing andI reckon before long many shops will become flats. Or at least that would make sense...

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Given that House of Fraser are struggling then I’m not surprised. High St shopping is dead. Everything I’ve bought from the club recently I’ve done on-line. Like we need three club shops? Be amazed if it’s not just CR in the near future.[/quote]I could not agree more Duncan, that shop has been a luxury in a changing shopping world for a couple of years at least and i am surprised we have not pulled our horns in earlier.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]There''s empty units everywhere. The City is changing. There is still a great need for housing andI reckon before long many shops will become flats. Or at least that would make sense...[/quote]The Golden Arches and the chip stall on the market will be next mark my words Nutty. [:P]

Mind you, the German Market at Christmas should be safe.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]There''s empty units everywhere. The City is changing. There is still a great need for housing andI reckon before long many shops will become flats. Or at least that would make sense...[/quote]The Golden Arches and the chip stall on the market will be next mark my words Nutty. [:P][/quote]
Orford Plaice will be the eatery of choice as the yuppies pay millions to live in the Castle Mall. Or Castle Mews as it will become...

Orford Plaice will be the eatery of choice as the yuppies pay millions to live in the Castle Mall. Or Castle Mews as it will become...

The Orford Arms was the watering hole before the match in the 60''s.

And anything else you cared to purchase of course.

[quote user="king canary"]I worked in Castle Mall for a year. It was an absolute shithole.[/quote]Last time in Norwich I parked under that and got lost trying to find the car again......had to go outside and follow the road round to where cars go in to find it....

I would imagine that NCFC had a very favourable initial terms in Chapelfields. I know that many years ago when the Castle Mall first opened my dad''s business were offered incredible terms, but with Pilch established it wasn''t for us. It''s only when initial terms expire that the rents shoot up.