Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Lost in translation?

Daniel please not that ''recreate'' does not mean recover. Maybe this is why generally the players do not seem to get your message (lost in translation) and you often look so downcast on the sidelines.

Also although you claim ''it is as it is'' your role as a coach and for which you are paid mega bucks, is to make a difference in a positive way.

We look forward to seeing the evidence particularly over the next few matches against teams that we must compete against if we are going anywhere.

"Please not" doesn''t make sense.

I mean, I wouldn''t normally pick it out because we all know what you mean, but in the spirit of this pedantic thread...

Also, where has it been published what Daniel Farke earns, please?

It''s like anyone who has studied the English language from abroad - they have a much better idea than a lot of us English first language speakers - and Farke has very good English speaking skills. He says "recreate" and he means "recreate". The only word I would correct him on is the way he uses the word "determining" - and that is not down to the use of the word but the way he pronounces it, saying "deter-mine-ing" instead of "deter-minn-ing", which actually I quite like.   

He doesn’t do too bad for general chat but he cannot communicate his message to the players for some of the most important words they need to understand like attack, forward and score!

A few Brits in the Cypriot village we live in wanted to learn Greek which is a difficult language the first think their teacher said was before you learn Greek I will teach you to speak English correctly.