Sign in to follow this  
MarkU

Burton v Norwich Tickets

I think we had 1400 terrace tickets and a few hundred seats

but not 100% sure

I think total capacity is about 6500

They only get about 4k crowds, I think Wolves only attracted just over 5500 and Wolverhampton is only about 80 mins away

Daft as it may seem, I think the lack of seats may have put off some people. Despite most claiming everyone stands at away games, the last two matches with the games being unreserved seating (despite what the ticket said) a large proportion of the fans have sat with only those at the back standing.

A couple of hours is probably too long for the old codgers to stand and the youngsters probably think a terrace is full of sunbeds and parasols by the local swimming pool...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]A couple of hours is probably too long for the old codgers to stand and the youngsters probably think a terrace is full of sunbeds and parasols by the local swimming pool...[/quote]Smithy and i are a bit concerned about standing for so long i must agree Nutty but then again a small price to pay as some will be at home watching on the wireless. [;)]

Not too sure about my daughter we are in the standing and she only stands 5 foot upright. I used to do it when I was young but it''s a first time for her.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]A couple of hours is probably too long for the old codgers to stand and the youngsters probably think a terrace is full of sunbeds and parasols by the local swimming pool...[/quote]Smithy and i are a bit concerned about standing for so long i must agree Nutty but then again a small price to pay as some will be at home watching on the wireless. [;)] [/quote]Well one bonus is for once we can dispense with our Nora Batty support stockings warding off those DVT''s, eh Tilly ? [:D]

I don''t suppose anyone has any spare tickets do they please? Can meet at the ground as I only live in Nottingham so only a short drive for me. Only have 200 away points and they bloody sold out before I got chance :(

[quote user="AdsMelton"]I don''t suppose anyone has any spare tickets do they please? Can meet at the ground as I only live in Nottingham so only a short drive for me. Only have 200 away points and they bloody sold out before I got chance :([/quote]If you can sit on your hands Burton will have plenty of spares.They only managed 5600 for Wolves and they''re only just down the road.

AdsMelton wrote

"I don''t suppose anyone has any spare tickets do they please? Can meet at the ground as I only live in Nottingham so only a short drive for me. Only have 200 away points and they bloody sold out before I got chance :

How come only 200, I thought you get 500 for just being a member

That''s for being a priority member, I''ve never joined that, just buy the tickets as and when I can get to the games. Normally I don''t have a problem getting tickets.

I''m not so sure I can sit in the Burton end 😐

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]A couple of hours is probably too long for the old codgers to stand and the youngsters probably think a terrace is full of sunbeds and parasols by the local swimming pool...[/quote]Smithy and i are a bit concerned about standing for so long i must agree Nutty but then again a small price to pay as some will be at home watching on the wireless. [;)] [/quote]

Well hope you''re not standing near me Tilly - I''m not propping you up. First time I''ve been on a proper terrace since we played Posh away in the FA Cup a few years ago. Taking my godson with us who is 16 and has never stood on a terrace - he''s really looking forward to it.

Was just looking at the ticketing website and noticed tickets are back on sale? is this a mistake by the club or have some extra tickets become available?

Well I decided to buy the tickets and ask questions later. Seems to potentially only be a very few left standing or seated.
Anyway if it is a mistake I guess I''ll just get refunded so no big deal.