Sign in to follow this  
danielsroundabout

Who are we relying on this window?

[quote user="morty"]Here''s a free tip.

Stop saying really, really stupid things, and people will stop giving you grief.

Haven''t you worked that out yet?[/quote]Lol. People will never stop giving me grief on here - because I say things how I see them and some people can''t like it. For instance, if I said you were an unpleasant, self-engrandising, egotistical, internet addicted, abusive control freak, you wouldn''t like it, would you? [;)]

"I say things how I see them and some people can''t like it"

- which is normally contrary and completely opposite to the majority of the regular match-going Norwich City support. And often includes derogatory insults towards dedicated fans. So either most of our fan base is wrong, or you are. I know where I''m putting my money.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="danielsroundabout"]Well NN, you''ve got the thread up to ten pages now by simply ignoring the title and my main question and taking the thread down a long and divisive path, picking up on a phrase I used which touched on a nerve.

There is nothing wrong or inaccurate in talking of "the distorted views of happy clappers". Happy clappers agree with and support every decision taken by the club, however good or bad that decision might be. For me, that is often a distorted view governed by their yellow and green blinkers. At the other end of the spectrum are those who criticise everything that the club does and their views can equally be considered distorted. I don''t think any right-minded person would disagree or take exception to those generalisations. Yet somehow, you find it necessary on this thread, like so many others, to ignore the topic, go off at a tangent and worst of all, to introduce the name LDC into one of your posts. The next thing is, he starts his pathetic little spats with anyone and everyone and any forlorn hope of sensibly discussing a topic is gone. Thanks to both of you.[/quote]
Seriously? Do you rate yourself so highly that you should actually control what part of your post is replied to? And the decide at what point others should stop replying? You''d be better off writing a blog Daniels. Put your thoughts out there for people to read. It would suit you better than posting on here.
I replied on topic. And you know I did. both about the unnecessary "distorted" comment and the about previous windows with a link to an interview totally related to that point. You chose to ignore it. Perhaps it wasn''t the reply you wanted? Who knows! But it was one of the few replies you got. Maybe three at most? And I''ve continued to reply to your posts and to Seattle''s. I reply with good humour as I always do. Maybe not the replies you both want but you win some lose a few buddy. That''s how this forum malarkey works. 
My point about LDC was quite straightforward and relevant to something you posted. You don''t have to agree with it. I don''t post and then wait for folk to say "good post" or to get replies I deem suitable. 
I don''t really care if you think the following is on or off topic. It''s another reply to something you wrote. I totally disagree that happy clappers agree with everything the club does. I don''t think such a person exists. The fact you do think that really shows the divisive nature of that post. As I said earlier distorted is a new jibe from you. The one you usually use is deluded. But both of them apply to people who you disagree with don''t they?
[/quote]

Daniel hit the nail on the head with you, pompous. He has you pegged to a ''t'' there! How ironic you use the term controlling, when you are trying to control and dictate to the OP how he framed his own question wrong. You''ve interpreted the thread incorrectly as only Daniel knows what he meant. There''s no himour to your posts either, just annoying attempts to try and be "right". You really are an arrogant so and so. You moaned about an OP and how it was framed in your opinion, was told by the OP, myself and others that you were de-railing said thread and now you''re trying to justify your BS, it''s not going to wash. A forum it is yes, so stop acting like somehow you''re beyond ridicule for your original post and we can''t criticize you for clutching at straws that were never there.

You carry on with your warrioring Seattle. To be I honest it find it well amusing.
I disagreed with the distorted jibe on the OP. I found it divisive and said so. As with that all my subsequent posts have been replies to things posted on this thread. So maybe if  you and Daniels deem them off topic you should look to the origins.