Sign in to follow this  
morty

Here's a question.....

It''s an interesting proposition that one must "do their time" Morty.

It really isn''t compulsory. If on balance it isn''t working for someone then why should they continue? Whatever they go for they must be lucky to have the time and money to do something they don''t really like any more whether they have "done their time" or not. One could argue that someone is pretty dim to carry on out of some sense of obligation. If it became fun again then why not check back in? I, personally, have never bought into this all or nothing attitude but that doesn''t stop NCFC''s results affecting my mood on a Saturday night to Mrs T''s annoyance.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]It''s an interesting proposition that one must "do their time" Morty.

It really isn''t compulsory. If on balance it isn''t working for someone then why should they continue? Whatever they go for they must be lucky to have the time and money to do something they don''t really like any more whether they have "done their time" or not. One could argue that someone is pretty dim to carry on out of some sense of obligation. If it became fun again then why not check back in? I, personally, have never bought into this all or nothing attitude but that doesn''t stop NCFC''s results affecting my mood on a Saturday night to Mrs T''s annoyance.[/quote]Absolutely agree, no one should go out of a sense of obligation, thats not my point.If I didn''t enjoy it any more, I wouldn''t go.But I''m bored of peoples drama about it all. Sure, stop going, but I don''t need to see your angst about it plastered all over social media.

[quote user="king canary"]You''re the one claiming to be a better fan.

''I just care a lot more than you.''

''Expect to be called fickle.''[/quote]Which you countered claiming to be a better fan than me[:D]Yes, I think it is fickle only wanting to support your football team when times are good, sue me.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]But I''m bored of peoples drama about it all. Sure, stop going, but I don''t need to see your angst about it plastered all over social media.[/quote]Best stick to Norwich Talk then.....[;)][/quote]Oh you[;)]

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Masturbation, air fix kits or a nice family friendly film on Ch 5 surely beats staring at the message boards all day Morty .[/quote]Not quite as sad as just logging in to comment about me though, eh?

Again not the brightest , answers within two minutes to prove the point . Just go through most threads on any page and you''ll account for a big percentage .

You should be embarrassed and let''s not pretend it''s an isolated few you irritate to hell . Any chance of limiting yourself to a maximum of 10 replies in any one thread ?

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Again not the brightest , answers within two minutes to prove the point . Just go through most threads on any page and you''ll account for a big percentage .

You should be embarrassed and let''s not pretend it''s an isolated few you irritate to hell . Any chance of limiting yourself to a maximum of 10 replies in any one thread ?[/quote]Seriously is this your hobby? Posting on here about me?

Futile exercise I guess , you have no insight what so ever . Why can''t this be like Facebook when you can unfollow someone !

Any chance of doing the Bermuda Triangle repeatedly when your next away with the scouts ?

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Futile exercise I guess , you have no insight what so ever . Why can''t this be like Facebook when you can unfollow someone !

Any chance of doing the Bermuda Triangle repeatedly when your next away with the scouts ?[/quote]Shall we discuss what your input is into this forum?Because I''m not exaggerating when I say about 90% of your posts are about me.

I''m confused morty! Why does Midlands have such a crush on you? Doesn''t he know you''re short? (allegedly)

[quote user="hogesar"]I''m confused morty! Why does Midlands have such a crush on you? Doesn''t he know you''re short? (allegedly)[/quote]No idea mate, I just have a knack of attracting folks like this.I suspect he falls into the category of those folks, about 20 years ago, that thought this new fangled internet thing was just for geeky boys in their bedrooms, and that anyone who uses it, other than very infrequently, has no life.I am literally not kidding when I say 90% of his posts are him wagging his finger at me. As if I don''t have anyone else that does that for me regularly....