Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

Ed Balls - hall of fame

Not true according to the dancing experts on here. They predicted he''d balls up and be out after week one. So now the judges are all bent or the BBC is keeping him in for political reasons.
You may think I''m joking.....

You''re not joking, don''t watch it personally but see the results on Sunday after watching football down the pub. Biggest farce is that the public vote keeps Balls in the but we are never told the figures and have to have the shows word. Cannot see how the public would want to see this odious oaf who gives dancing a bad name pollute their TV screens each week. Possibly the most vilified politician in the country Gordon Brown excepted.

[quote user="pete"]You''re not joking, don''t watch it personally but see the results on Sunday after watching football down the pub. Biggest farce is that the public vote keeps Balls in the but we are never told the figures and have to have the shows word. Cannot see how the public would want to see this odious oaf who gives dancing a bad name pollute their TV screens each week. Possibly the most vilified politician in the country Gordon Brown excepted.[/quote]Rubbish. I can think of dozens of politicians more disliked than Ed Balls.

1st one that popped into my head - bit like at the end of Ghostbusters when they''re asked to think of their chosen doom monger and Ray imagines the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

[quote user="Morgan"]1st one that popped into my head - bit like at the end of Ghostbusters when they''re asked to think of their chosen doom monger and Ray imagines the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man[/quote][:D]

[quote user="MooreMarriot"][quote user="daly"]MooreMarriot

Try the £14000 expense''s account by Balls and his wife over 375 trips for their kids when the rule was 30 trips per year allowed by MP''s to claim expenses plus the fiddle on their mortgage regarding the second home but then other MP''s are at it so all washed over by Standard Commissioner[/quote]
I have tried it . The Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards dismissed the complaint  ( based on nothing other than the paranoia and spite of a back bench dimwit Tory MP ) who found they had acted in accordance with the rules , a verdict upheld by the Committee on Standards and Privileges . So you are posting made up bollox. Now please post your evidence that Yvette Cooper MP has engaged now or in the past in criminal activity .
[/quote]

Ed old chap in between training for prancing around could you please pick up the phone to your fellow board members and ask them to remove the manager forthwith.

Many thanks.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Morgan"]Hitler?[/quote]Great example[:''(][/quote]He was very fond of his dog, by all accounts.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Morgan"]Hitler?[/quote]Great example[:''(][/quote]He was very fond of his dog, by all accounts.[/quote][:D]Never afraid to deal harshly with underperformers either.Not sure if he could dance or not though....

Not sure the public vote will see him survive on Wednesday night !!!!

Sure all the Corbyn crowd will be licking round Balls balls.

When the usual suspects have finished the usual crap questions it will be time to go home

No way this BOD is going to get involved in questions regarding AN

The sherry will be flowing prior to the meeting in the Board Room

Well I''ll be doggone darned! The usual suspects go on the bbc too! They get everywhere!! Lets hope the silent majority don''t go on the radio...