Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Looks like it's going to take the fans to force change....

You only have to listen to Bassong and Neil''s interviews on Canary Call to realise that they see an entirely different game to the fans! We must get rid before it is too late!!

Like we forced out Chris Hughton you mean. Doing a pretty good job at Brighton - did we get it wrong? Looking at our goals against of 30 compared to Brighton''s 11 (the best in the division) maybe we did get it wrong.

[quote user="lake district canary"]No. No. No.  Your job is to get behind the team and help them to beat Brentford next week.  Focus on that.  Getting negative helps no-one exept the opposition.

[/quote]

This! Get behind the team!

Voice your opinion afterwards.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]Like we forced out Chris Hughton you mean. Doing a pretty good job at Brighton - did we get it wrong? Looking at our goals against of 30 compared to Brighton''s 11 (the best in the division) maybe we did get it wrong.[/quote]

Yep. The board lost it''s nerve at the wrong time, forced into action by the fans.  If we had kept him on regardless of whether we stayed up or not, we would either have had another crack at staying in the premier league or a strong manager for the championship.  As it was we just set off on another roller coaster. It worked out - just - but that long term consistency and stability on the pitch is still not there.  My hope is that we will be strong this time and keep AN in charge and send a message out that this time, we are going to see it through for the longer term.

Well for all of us calling for his head today/this week, just read the front page of the Pinkun to see where our owners sits on all this!

I''m all for backing a manager, but only if you believe you''re backing the right one.........we''ve seen in the last 18 months that this one isn''t

Age is irrevelevant too, Neil maybe a young manager, but it counts for little if he''s the wrong manager.

Frankly I dont care if the manager is in his 20''s or his 70''s and anything in between , if he gets results on the pitch.

[quote user="Mary Poppins"]"We''ve been awful all season."

Yeah, that''s why we were top two until a few weeks ago.[/quote]

Position was irrelevant we were still awful for the most part

....maybe so....I''m getting a little old for protesting outside the city stand calling for managers/chairman''s head, I''ve spent countless hours standing on that bit of road after games.

also a veteran of the Chase Out campaign , jumping out of the way of galloping police horses and being chased around the old River end car park by police dogs.

In the absence of any of that, I''m afraid it''ll be route one, good old fashioned inside the stadium during games.......I thinkit may only take a couple of home games to do it on this occasion anyway....