Sign in to follow this  
morty

Remember this guy?

Oh and Mary your point about perspective is pretty ridiculous. Based on that I''d be bloody delighted about signing just about anyone.

Dunno mate.

I can accuse you of being a binner or something. That''s gotta give us something to work with.

Binner.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]He''s decent and definitely offers more defensive cover from wide areas, particularly tracking back. Might not be so dinamic going forwards but to be honest we can do with the defensive stability at the moment.

Good news.[/quote]

Are you sure!

It really is soooo fashionable to completely $hit on absolutely anything about the team you, allegedly, support, right now.[:D]

I wonder what the response would be were it to be anounced that Matt Jarvis had just signed for us

.... the usual winging and whining I should expect

traditional winger; good some games, not so the next; vital option re-available for us for a little while at least and should keep Jacob on his toes and or allow him a breather..

Nice injection for the squad, with a bit of luck anyway.

No ones mocking it, just some of us have yet to be convinced by Jarvis. When first played did ok, but soon went off the boil and then injured. I''ve seen enough to say he''s not a player to change a game, his impact days of wolves are long behind him.

Adds to the squad which is largely made up of this type of aging pro with little hunger. There''s no doubt they want to play and as pros want to win, but they''ve had the vast part of their career behind them and on a downward spiral, not knocking that, it''s the way it is. There''s are some quality pros who play well into their mid 30''s.

I hope he comes back and has a huge impact, I''m just not as convinced by what I''ve seen as some who get very excited over a very average player at this level.