Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

People at the club who get a easy ride but maybe the???????????

I think a lot of Norwich City supporters wondered how the heck we were top-of-the-league earlier in the season. ''Hate'' is a strong emotion - more a case of gentle bewilderment in my case. Darren Eadie pointed out at the time that we had yet to play any of the top 6 - so maybe he had a fair point regarding what was to come. Amazing how things have capitulated like they have though...

Let''s hope there is a genuine turnaround on Saturday.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard "]I think a lot of Norwich City supporters wondered how the heck we were top-of-the-league earlier in the season. ''Hate'' is a strong emotion - more a case of gentle bewilderment in my case. Darren Eadie pointed out at the time that we had yet to play any of the top 6 - so maybe he had a fair point regarding what was to come. Amazing how things have capitulated like they have though...

Let''s hope there is a genuine turnaround on Saturday.[/quote]I recently rejoined the Norwich City fanpage on facebook.Seriously, a lot of them are frothing at the mouth.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="morty"]It do make me laugh when people moan that their team is top of the league. And how they could probably describe another team playing badly, but still winning as "a sign of a good side".Literally it has become fashionable to hate the team you allegedly support.[/quote]

It goes with the era of ''post truth'', we are now in the era of ''post support''.

[/quote]Its literally like a huge percentage of our fanbase started supporting during the Lambert years.If you have supported for a bit longer than that then you truly know $hit times to be a Norwich City fan.[/quote]

The Peter Mendham ''soccer school'' that I used to attend at Dereham Wanderers for example

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="morty"]It do make me laugh when people moan that their team is top of the league. And how they could probably describe another team playing badly, but still winning as "a sign of a good side".Literally it has become fashionable to hate the team you allegedly support.[/quote]

It goes with the era of ''post truth'', we are now in the era of ''post support''.

[/quote]Its literally like a huge percentage of our fanbase started supporting during the Lambert years.If you have supported for a bit longer than that then you truly know $hit times to be a Norwich City fan.[/quote]My old Nan used to say City winning is like having sex, you don''t how long it''s going to last so enjoy it while it''s happening. Don''t feel sad when it''s over ''cos you''ll get the same pleasure the next time it happens.

[quote user="Morgan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="morty"]It do make me laugh when people moan that their team is top of the league. And how they could probably describe another team playing badly, but still winning as "a sign of a good side".Literally it has become fashionable to hate the team you allegedly support.[/quote]

[/quote]Its literally like a huge percentage of our fanbase started supporting during the Lambert years.If you have supported for a bit longer than that then you truly know $hit times to be a Norwich City fan.[/quote]

The Peter Mendham ''soccer school'' that I used to attend at Dereham Wanderers for example[/quote]Theres jokes there, but in poor taste, so I''ll pass on this occasion.[:D]

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="morty"]It do make me laugh when people moan that their team is top of the league. And how they could probably describe another team playing badly, but still winning as "a sign of a good side".Literally it has become fashionable to hate the team you allegedly support.[/quote]

[/quote]Its literally like a huge percentage of our fanbase started supporting during the Lambert years.If you have supported for a bit longer than that then you truly know $hit times to be a Norwich City fan.[/quote]My old Nan used to say City winning is like having sex, you don''t how long it''s going to last so enjoy it while it''s happening. Don''t feel sad when it''s over ''cos you''ll get the same pleasure the next time it happens.

[/quote]Wise words!

Looks like its not only our recruitment team that gets it occasionally wrong....[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsvptosjcc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsvptosjcc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Looks like its not only our recruitment team that gets it occasionally wrong....[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsvptosjcc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsvptosjcc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Yes Morty I think it is. And when you hear some of this stuff in person, rather than reading it on here, the bile is spat out with pure hatred. This will only get worse the longer our poor run goes on. But should we turn it around and get to Wembley the hatred is miraculously turned to love. [/quote]

We should have never got to Wembley, it has been our downfall! To be honest I have not seen NCFC play well this season and was saying that when we were top of the league. One result wont change many peoples opinions.

It will please people like yourself and Morty so you can say I told you it would all be ok.[/quote]Going out on a limb here, but I assume you support Norwich City?Does it not please you to see your team win?[/quote]

My point is, which club is better off NCFC or Boro. They have had another season in championship to improve and when they got promoted they signed premiership players.

Back to the original post the 2 clowns in charge of our recruitment have let Alex Neil down in every transfer window.

The Pritchard signing was laughable, as though they picked up the newspaper in the morning and see he was going to Brighton and thought we will give him a ring and offer more money. Not thinking whether the squad needs that type of player.

I couldn''t give a shiney $hite about "boro" or how much better it is to support any other team frankly.And my point was, that you obviously missed, are you not happy to see your team win?So you would rather we didn''t have Pritchard?

Sorry to go on but just had this thought--

Ricky Martin ringing Alvaro Negredo (or agent) to see if he is interested in joining NCFC. Sure he would treat it like a PPI call.

Would that call be taken more seriously if we had someone who is known to at least all clubs in the UK preferably Europe in the technical director role.

[quote user="simmo_2"]Sorry to go on but just had this thought--

Ricky Martin ringing Alvaro Negredo (or agent) to see if he is interested in joining NCFC. Sure he would treat it like a PPI call.

Would that call be taken more seriously if we had someone who is known to at least all clubs in the UK preferably Europe in the technical director role.[/quote]Jesus Christ man, seriously?You are making up hypothetical scenarios to beat the man with now?Tell you what, without googling, name me 3 other people who carry out Rick''s role at other clubs.

[quote user="morty"]I couldn''t give a shiney $hite about "boro" or how much better it is to support any other team frankly.And my point was, that you obviously missed, are you not happy to see your team win?So you would rather we didn''t have Pritchard?[/quote]
You''d also have to go to Middlesbrough, which would be a real bummer.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]I couldn''t give a shiney $hite about "boro" or how much better it is to support any other team frankly.And my point was, that you obviously missed, are you not happy to see your team win?So you would rather we didn''t have Pritchard?[/quote]
You''d also have to go to Middlesbrough, which would be a real bummer.
[/quote]Having been, a good point, well presented.

[quote user="morty"]I couldn''t give a shiney $hite about "boro" or how much better it is to support any other team frankly.And my point was, that you obviously missed, are you not happy to see your team win?So you would rather we didn''t have Pritchard?[/quote]

You are clueless, we should be on a level par with Stoke-Leicester-West Brom-Boro, but because of miss management above the managers head we are getting further away from these teams by the week because of poor appointments as the post stated at the start.

Morty I guess from your tone you would rather be winning against Bury than losing at Anfield

But we''ve had more recent success than Middlesbrough. We beat them in a play-off final remember? It''s only been a season. We could swap places again.

[quote user="morty"]How did you get on naming me three technical directors from other clubs then?[/quote]

Not all clubs have Tecnical Director of Fooball-Football clubs who have young or weak managers have these.

Many have Director of football.

If the Manager has a good reputation and is well known they wont have either-Imagine Alex Ferguson with one!

The most well known in the game are Franco Baldini, Damien Comoll, Txiki Begiristain, Mark Cartwright stoke used to be a agent, Michael Emenalo,

Can you see where NCFC are missing a trick with recruitment when they appoint someone from Cambridge with no experience of European or South American football.

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="morty"]How did you get on naming me three technical directors from other clubs then?[/quote]

Not all clubs have Tecnical Director of Fooball-Football clubs who have young or weak managers have these.

Many have Director of football.

If the Manager has a good reputation and is well known they wont have either-Imagine Alex Ferguson with one!

The most well known in the game are Franco Baldini, Damien Comoll, Txiki Begiristain, Mark Cartwright stoke used to be a agent, Michael Emenalo,

Can you see where NCFC are missing a trick with recruitment when they appoint someone from Cambridge with no experience of European or South American football.[/quote]

Four of those 5 were appointed without any experience of English football.

[quote user="morty"]Do you visit the real world often simmo?[/quote]

This is another problem with so called fans when they bring out the little old Norwich story time and time again.

4 years ago it was little old Leicester, what about little old Southampton who we left in league 2,

So many clubs are taking the risk with proper investment that we will be left so far behind.

Anyway this post was put up in the 1st place to say its not all Alex Neil fault and been took over by the warriors as per usual. Yes you are one of the Pink Un Messageboard warriors Morty who disagree with anything anyone posts who is not one of the warriors.

Oh dry your eyes simmo.

No it isn''t all Alex Neil''s fault, but it certainly isn''t all Ricky Martins either.

can I be a warrior or perhaps I already am

I''m a worrier if that is any help (but that''s mostly when is coming up to my round in the pub)

NCFC could appoint a monkey as Technical Director instead of Ricky lick my arse Martin and Morty, Barney Rubble and Nutty would find a way to support it.

Only have to see the time they spend on this board to realise that it is a waste of time going against them. They always show contempt for anyone who should dare to dispute their findings and continue with their put down remarks to everyone

They are professional bloggers who do not have a life outside forums WASTERS ALL OF THEM

Over to you

[quote user="daly"]NCFC could appoint a monkey as Technical Director instead of Ricky lick my arse Martin and Morty, Barney Rubble and Nutty would find a way to support it.

Only have to see the time they spend on this board to realise that it is a waste of time going against them. They always show contempt for anyone who should dare to dispute their findings and continue with their put down remarks to everyone

They are professional bloggers who do not have a life outside forums WASTERS ALL OF THEM

Over to you[/quote]Oh dear, someone isn''t getting special cuddles from Mrs Daly[:D](This is me mocking you for your childish rant, by the way)