Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Tonights predictions

Three points and players rested.....

Anything less than a win on Saturday gets Swansea off the relegation hook.......

We''ve still got every chance - same points, similar GD but we''ve got slightly easier fixtures, at least on paper.It''s all about belief, bottle & determination from now on Time to step up & bite the bulletWe can do it

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Hopefully Newcastle stick with the useless wolly considering the quality they have in their team.[/quote]all

Mystic Miggins

Nil Pois

"Making Plans wrote the following post at 02/03/2016 9:45 PM:

We''ve still got every chance - same points, similar GD but we''ve got slightly easier fixtures, at least on paper.

It''s all about belief, bottle & determination from now on

Time to step up & bite the bullet

We can do it"

Plenty of those qualities shown last night MP. 👍

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]

Plenty of those qualities shown last night MP. 👍[/quote]Absolutely + we must get a couple of bits of luck soon - a fluky miss hit, an OG, a dodgy pen, a goal when we''re offside, a goalie howler. We are seriously ovedue getting every one of those - it must be our turn soon

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Mr Jenkins"]

Plenty of those qualities shown last night MP. 👍[/quote]Absolutely + we must get a couple of bits of luck soon - a fluky miss hit, an OG, a dodgy pen, a goal when we''re offside, a goalie howler. We are seriously ovedue getting every one of those - it must be our turn soon[/quote]

I''m with you two[Y]

I didn''t see a single head drop on the pitch last night. I didn''t once see alex neil look defeated in the dug out. I''ve seen the manager and players coming out, not to make excuses, but to show character for the fight. I can''t align myself to those people who have continually thrown in the towel and I''m waiting for one of them to tell me that Newcastle and Sunderland will both survive as long as we are relegated twice...

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Swansea''s result tonight makes no difference to Saturday for us (a must win)[/quote]It makes a huge difference , we would of been playing against a nervy Swansea with relegation on their minds now we are going to be playing a side brimming with confidence after a win at the Emirates .

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Swansea''s result tonight makes no difference to Saturday for us (a must win)[/quote]It makes a huge difference , we would of been playing against a nervy Swansea with relegation on their minds now we are going to be playing a side brimming with confidence after a win at the Emirates . [/quote]

That wasn''t the point I was making, perhaps I should have been clearer.

My point was in response to AmericanNorwichFan who said that Saturday was even more a must win after tonight''s result. My point being that Saturday always was always a must win, irrelevant of whether Swansea won, lost or drew against Arsenal.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Swansea''s result tonight makes no difference to Saturday for us (a must win)[/quote]It makes a huge difference , we would of been playing against a nervy Swansea with relegation on their minds now we are going to be playing a side brimming with confidence after a win at the Emirates . [/quote]

That wasn''t the point I was making, perhaps I should have been clearer.

My point was in response to AmericanNorwichFan who said that Saturday was even more a must win after tonight''s result. My point being that Saturday always was always a must win, irrelevant of whether Swansea won, lost or drew against Arsenal.[/quote]So it was a "must win" before, and it remains a "must win"?Cheers for clearing that up[;)]

Keep trolling Mortimer. As you well know, because I had clarified what I had written. My post was not in isolation declaring that it was and remains a must win. My post was in response to AmericanNorwichFan who was saying that Saturday was now even more of a must win for us because Swansea had won.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Keep trolling Mortimer. As you well know, because I had clarified what I had written. My post was not in isolation declaring that it was and remains a must win. My post was in response to AmericanNorwichFan who was saying that Saturday was now even more of a must win for us because Swansea had won.[/quote]You need to look up the definition of trolling, buddy."Even more of a must win" it is then[Y][:)]

Ooh gis a kiss Mortimer. I don''t dislike you, for trying to be antagonistic, by deliberately taking something out of context and using it to try and cause an arguement.