Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Out they all crawl...

Well well well,Out crawl Borbyn, Morty, Herman et al to continue their attacks on anyone who complain about the very poor run of results. Why aren''t you attending church this morning???Again trying to use the argument that because some of us weren''t at the game we are not supporters orare indeed Binners. There are very good reasons why people cannot attend the games, that doesn''t make us any less of a fan.I''ve supported the club since 1967, attending for many, many seasons, at numerous away venues ( some that don''t even exist anymore).I follow all the club news, this forum and any other footballing outlet available to keep up to date of the footballing world,I argue my support at work with my colleagues who, despite having never left Norfolk, think they are the dogs wotsits for supporting the likes of Chelsea, Man Yoo, Liverpool, Spuds etc. the poor deluded souls.There are still 27 points to play for, cannot see us getting enough to stay up, I''ll keep believing we can do it, but we are entitled to vent our anger at the current set up and what has been so far an abysmal season.OTBC.

You are a sanctimonious idiot you don''t even consider why people watch streams,well I''m 65 have supported since 1959 but am now seriously ill and unable to attend so have to watch streams and I''m sure lots of others are in similar situations so in future before you spout off think about why we watch online as I would love to be able to attend games and I don''t crawl out as the OP say''s I only respond now because people like you only see things from within your own little world.

I think you will find we are complaining about the same old whiny tw@s that pop up as soon as we lose Les. The same ones that never say anything good about the club. We know we are on a terrible run, and I for sure am fed up with it, but I simply can not be arsed with the dreadful whiners that seem to be gloating at our current predicament and some deserve all the grief they get.

it''s not gloating because we lose, it''s anger, that in what is probably one of the mostimportant Premier League seasons ever, that we seem to be sinking into oblivion but you and others appearhappy to let it continue and still have a go at others who are voicing their concerns.

[quote user="Herman "]I think you will find we are complaining about the same old whiny tw@s that pop up as soon as we lose Les. The same ones that never say anything good about the club. We know we are on a terrible run, and I for sure am fed up with it, but I simply can not be arsed with the dreadful whiners that seem to be gloating at our current predicament and some deserve all the grief they get. [/quote]Nail-----> head.And Bor, Herman and I never crawled out of anywhere, we are always here, win or lose.

so Morty, are you saying that a high post count gives you more credence than others??

Not at all, but I respect people who have a balanced opinion, and discuss our team whether they are winning or losing.

A fair response.But for most of the time you appear to get yer rocks off on here by thinking your comments are the only ones with any credence.As a matter of interest your location says NR1/North Sea, so I guess you work offshore eh?I wonder whether you adopt the same arrogant attitude on the platforms with your work colleagues?If so, I''d be very careful as the North Sea is very cold this time of year.:))

[quote user="Les"]A fair response.But for most of the time you appear to get yer rocks off on here by thinking your comments are the only ones with any credence.As a matter of interest your location says NR1/North Sea, so I guess you work offshore eh?I wonder whether you adopt the same arrogant attitude on the platforms with your work colleagues?If so, I''d be very careful as the North Sea is very cold this time of year.:))[/quote]I think I have a fairly balanced opinion, critical of Norwich City when required, and praising the many, very good things that they do. I take issue with people who put across badly informed and hysterical opinion, and if that makes them think I''m some sort of "know it all" then what it actually means is that they are more likely to be a "know very little".If someone is right, it doesn''t make them arrogant.I don''t work in the North sea, and I don''t work on a platform[:)]

''If someone is right, it doesn''t make them arrogant.''But you seem to think you are more right than others, so perhaps I should have said ''deluded''.Enjoy the rest of the day, got to go and entertain Mother and Mother-in-Law now. Now that is stressful.

[quote user="THE59ER"]You are a sanctimonious idiot you don''t even consider why people watch streams,well I''m 65 have supported since 1959 but am now seriously ill and unable to attend so have to watch streams and I''m sure lots of others are in similar situations so in future before you spout off think about why we watch online as I would love to be able to attend games and I don''t crawl out as the OP say''s I only respond now because people like you only see things from within your own little world.[/quote]
This isn''t about people who watch online.  It is about people who only appear here to stir the sh*t when we lose, doing so before the final whistle blows, while possibly not even watching the match at all (Baldyboy).  
Stop confusing the two basic issues and we might get along better.
I am sorry for your current plight and wish you a full recovery.

[quote user="Les"]''If someone is right, it doesn''t make them arrogant.''But you seem to think you are more right than others, so perhaps I should have said ''deluded''.Enjoy the rest of the day, got to go and entertain Mother and Mother-in-Law now. Now that is stressful.[/quote]So you can read my mind?

I am not bothered whether we get on or not read your post timed at 11.40 today, you quite plainly denigrate those who watch on streams then come on here and whinge as you put it,I believe as a supporter persay I and other have every right to our say as do those who go regularly and remember we possibly see far more of the game to actually have a balanced view of events therefore our views are every bit as relevant as yours or anybody''s.All I ask is you do me the courtesy of respecting my views not that i have posted before,thanks for your good wishes but my illness unfortunately will only get worse with time but that''s ok I do not seek sympathy just respect for my opinions.

I have read the post again.

I clearly say "It is the non-supporters who watch on streams or on the wireless and who jump on every single defeat with a Chicken Licken "sky is falling" mentality, while going missing when we win, that I take issue with."

Whether you feel this applies to you is up to you, I guess.

Why must you take issue in a derogatory way just because we hold different opinions to yours ie name calling, I will not call others names even though I don''t always agree with their opinions after all it would be a boring old world if we all agreed on everything NCFC,I will add that you are not the worst on here by a long shot just your post was kind of the last straw having read posts for several seasons so if I have offended you then I''m sorry but I will maintain my right to as and when I choose.

I don''t care if there are people who moan when we lose. I don''t regard them at times with much interest, especially when it''s obvious that they have ''political'' points to make ( to suit agendas). But, they have a view and that view is shared often. Nor do I care much or get concerned about people who complain about people who come on here when the team loses. I understand why they get frustrated too because it reeks of imbalance.

But.....forums are where people can say these things. Why get annoyed by either party? If you don''t like it, read other posts. There is plenty on here to amuse, entertain, inform. Think Bor is best when he entertains and amuses myself.

and ..... just to add, does it matter what your post count is? I read stuff here many times each day. Sometimes I post, often I don''t. Am I less the supporter? .....No. .....do I reflect and listen rather than constantly get my point across and snipe at others? ...yes.

There is the danger that alienating and calling posters ''twunts'' just because they don''t toe the party line will increase their anti feeling to Neil even more.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]There''s something rather familiar about this latest spat...[/quote]

I''ll agree with that comment 100%, interesting that the same posters are linked to it,happy that all is well with 1 point from 27.

The happy clappers on this site cannot refrain from abusing anybody who posts a critical word about the club/board/manager/players, dubbing them trolls, binners etc.

Generally, despite devoting a major part of their lives to the subject (NCFC), they do not have the first idea of footballing reality. Most of them will have supported the appointments and re-appointments of Gunn and Adams because of their City credentials, never mind there couldn''t have been two less equipped individuals for the role. And more recently, these same posters started this season under the impression that we were wonderfully equipped for the task in hand.

That it should have been patently obvious that we were back in the Premier with a bunch of proven failures at that level, never occurred to them. If anybody suggested that to start the season with the likes of Martin and Bassong at the heart of your defence and with nobody on the books to give us a few goals, they were ridiculed and abused.

It does not register with these people that because a certain bunch of players were capable of winning third place in the Championship, they may not be good enough for the step-up.

For instance, Bradley Johnson got my vote as last seasons POS but I would never have contemplated keeping him for this season. I well remember how he fell short when we were last in the Prem. Likewise a fistful of others including rejects from other bottom half teams in the Prem. who have joined us since.

Wouldn''t it be nice for one or two of those who live on here to post that they have got a few things hopelessly wrong, including this OP with his post title and thoughts?