Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Man City Match Thread

A great battling performance that should install some confidence back in the team which is essential.

Surprised by comments about o''neil on here, thought he was easily M.o.m

All the way to the end, Mills couldn''t figure out the plan was working apart from us not scoring. ManC had 3 shots on target. 3! But he''s wondering why AN isn''t stomping up and down the sideline yelling at players to dig in. (Maybe because they were told to back off and don''t get caught short).

We were so unlucky (as usual) not to win that today! Dorrans *Facepalm*

Fantastic performance though. Hopefully it gives us the confidence to now attack with more belief and we won''t be caught on our heels as much.

We''ve got two counter attacking teams away where we need to play pretty much like today and the North East teams at home coming up. We''ve got the best fixtures by far so we might just pull this off yet!

The only potential write off I see is Arsenal away. I can defenitley see is getting points at home to Utd and away at a underperforming Everton

Just back from the game. Terrific effort and lots of good performances. Best game for us so far from Kloser and Gary O''Neil was outstanding. (Thecanaryfan what game were you watching!)

Well deserved point and clearly the players are giving their all for AN.

Good support as well especially when it was tough near the end.

Hairy canary -

I was proclaiming to the fact that O''Neil was on a yellow card and has been known to be ''reckless'' with his tackling. I thought his performance overall was excellent today. Especially the latter stages of the second half. He dug deep when others around his were struggling.

Due to a combination of time difference & terrible wifi I was asleep during the game but just wondered as it was on TV how many times the pundits & commentators referred to ''that'' Delia incident from over a decade ago or have they finally let that one go? Also has Splat the Cat made a comeback this season? If not, what has happened there? Splat was the best mascot by far!