Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Man City Match Thread

Oops, you''re right! So use to seeing the lunchtime games on BT! Great second period of that half. Keep it up and we can get something from this!

Losing Redmond is a blow, hopefully not a bad one as he was looking lively. We grew into that half and hopefully our confidence has been lifted. Just start tight for the first 10 of the second half.

Chris Sutton, on Radio 5 Live, not that much better than Danny Mills IMO.

Sutton seems totally unaware of the history behind "On the Ball City", saying it is the worst football song.

At least Sutton does remember that he used to play for us, unlike Andy Townsend.

Seriously, Sutton said its the worst football song?? He really needs to garner opinion of visiting fans to Carra Rd, away fans are always impressed that we have our own unique song! Sutton can do one!

[quote user="iron_stan"]would have made more sense to bring pinto on for redmond, hes quick enough to be a problem going forward[/quote]

Agreed. I don''t understand Dorrans on the left.

Losing possession far too easily at the start of this second half.

Have to say, I am impressed with Bamford work rate and he looks like our real chance of scoring.

I am watching it in Canada

He is totally against Norwich we can do nothing right in his eyes but man c are brilliant according to him I also think he has a thing for augero

Kompany and the two ferds have been absolutely dominant so far, as soon as we get a sniff of anything this half they shut it down quick smart...

Please, not another 89th minute winner for them!! How about us for a change?

Bamfords not really been in this half, we need a bit More pace and strength to relieve the pressure, am surprised O''Neill is still on though, he''s one dive away from a red and there have been plenty of those this second half...

Got to say, we are at the 82nd minute and in my humble opinion we have played really well. Had our chances at the end of the first half, second half, whilst up against it, the defence (so far) has done admirably! No complaints from me, even, god forbid we throw it away now!

Omg Dorrans!!!!! Ffs!

C''mon City, this is a point we weren''t counting on!!