Sign in to follow this  
AJ

NCFC vs Wet Spam Match Thread

We''re keeping the ball well on the floor, however, we look quite open with a high line at the back. One decent ball through our back line and we could be done for. Good job wet sham are straying offside....

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]So what is the formation? Is Wes on the left?[/quote]

Seems that left is the starting position for Wes but the front three midfielders are pretty fluid and Wes is often popping up on the right and in the centre.

Forgive me westcoastcanary. I meant our passing looks good when we keep it simple on the floor, but its not often enough. Too many loose balls from Klose at the back.

frustrating half. 1 good thing for every bad thing.we can push on 2nd half however and hope to do so.I''d like to see Jarvis on.

Not good enough? West Ham are 6th you know...

After a good first few minutes we faded out quite badly and looked very open in midfield without Tettey. But we grew into the game again after about 25 mins and it is a shame the whistle went when it did because we were on the ascendency. Playing some decent stuff and getting into good positions, but we need to stop ballooning our half chances so badly!

Having said that it does look like we will struggle to create a clear goal-scoring opportunity, set piece likely to be our best chance of a goal. Same could be said of West Ham of course with only 1 acute shot on target, although as the commentators said we are playing a very risky game with that high line! Especially with Brady at LB who doesn''t seem quite as defensively aware as the 2 central defenders in those through-ball situations. All they''ll need is one perfect pass or one slight slip up from our part..

Naismith really putting himself about and Hoolahan looking threatening as well. Maybe think we would be better off with Mbokani up top, although can''t knock Jerome''s work rate.

Hopefully we can kick on from the last ten minutes of that first half.

A draw would not be a bad result. We just need a result which will stop the rot.

I don''t know how everybody else feels but I think that Jerome has offered a lot more today than Mbokani. His all round game just looks better, and he''s willing to run a lot more.

Klose is DEFINITELY not the answer. He''s getting beaten like a mule on the level of Michael Turner, and that''s f''ing horrible. Bennett/Bassong might be the best option and that''s horrifying. Looks as much a disaster as RVW.