Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

91 MINUTES - Before applying any pressure!!!!

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Nobody actually gives a shit who you are you sad cunt👍[/quote]This. The reason you''re being called Smudger is because he was a sad,annoying, know-it-all cunt as well.

Maybe there''s a clue to his identity in his avatar? Anybody know someone who''s as thick as 2 short planks?

[quote user="ruthers1"]Why this endless fascination in finding out my identity?

I''m not Smudger, thankfully, but it wouldn''t matter if I was.

True, I make my points to ruffle the feathers of typical canary fans, why? Because they embarrass me with their acceptance of everything our tinpot board throws at us.

A £3.9 million net spend in the Summer, the third lowest in the league is unforgivable when you consider we only scraped up via the playoffs and the money on offer next season in the premier league. We have no premier league quality defenders and possess no threat up front. We''re in exactly the same position as we were under Hughton two years ago and just before an AGM again.

Bowkett declared then that we would soon recover and I quote "we will return to mid-table mediocracy soon"

I expect similar claptrap from him on Tuesday and an identical outcome - relegation in May.[/quote]

This is spot on. Anyone believe anything else is blind or stupid.

[quote user="ruthers1"]"Do we know who he is? "

They haven''t a clue and it''s killing them, which is why in the last two weeks alone they''ve invited me into the Nelson for a pint after the game and onto the radio with Rob ''I know everything and will talk all over the caller'' Butler[/quote]

Now hold you hard Smuthers. I didn''t invite you onto the wireless with Rob ''I know everyting so will talk all over the caller'' Butler. He did.

And for the record I didn''t ask you to come for a pint either.

But what I did ask is why you told everybody that you were at my place of work and yet I didn''t know. This suggests I wasn''t good at my job. Your just another one who believes they can have one foot  anonymous as an anonymous poster and the other as someone I know. Or just a liar...

Tell you what Ruthers you are Smudger and i will share a pint with you at a venue of your choice so here is your moment to prove me wrong.

The truth is Neil is no better than Chris Hughton.

He has turned negative not a clue how to change the course of a game. I had to stand in the cold induring that crock of sh@t whilst the Messiah predictably got off to a winning start.

How much long must we endure the unendurable?

"How much long must we endure the unendurable?" Waveney.We''ve put up with you and your multi accounts for years so we are obviously a resilient bunch.

Let''s look at Lambert''s record at Stamford Bridge shall we then Waveney?

Lost 3-1 in 11/12 as Norwich manager. Lost 8-0 in 12/13 as Villa manager. Lost 2-1 in 13/14 as Villa manager. Lost 3-0 in 14/15 as Villa manager.

So, 4 matches, 4 defeats, 2 goals scored and 16 conceded.

What in that record suggests to you that Lambert could do a better job than AN did yesterday?

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Let''s look at Lambert''s record at Stamford Bridge shall we then Waveney?

Lost 3-1 in 11/12 as Norwich manager. Lost 8-0 in 12/13 as Villa manager. Lost 2-1 in 13/14 as Villa manager. Lost 3-0 in 14/15 as Villa manager.

So, 4 matches, 4 defeats, 2 goals scored and 16 conceded.

What in that record suggests to you that Lambert could do a better job than AN did yesterday?[/quote]For the information of Wiz also. [:D]

I think the argument will be something along the lines of "Lambert was actually over achieving at Villa considering the task he had".

Much the same as Highlands defence of Bolton''s ineptitude under Lennon.