Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

What an absolute * disgrace

Gibson can spend £40million all he likes by the way. That''s a drop in the ocean in the Prem, and aside from Bamford (who you won''t get permanently, and I suspect he will be looking for a bigger club to go on loan to next season) you don''t have a single player who is Premiership quality judging by tonight''s fare.

£40million / 20 new players to give you a chance of not getting smashed every week = £2 mill per player. Yeah, nailed on for survival that is.

see you at Wembley Francis.......we''ll be in the end that''s full.....you''ll be at the other end that''s half empty just as all your home games are..

lets see our side try to get away with playacting and timewasting on that stage.

"LOL, no one was injured unless we are discussing your intelect which seems stunted rather than injured."

LOL so Bamford and Vossen weren''t injured? Apart from Dimi going down (he''d picked up an injury against wolves) when else did a boro player ''feign'' injury.

The over use of the word embarrassing on here is embarrassing.

Lol I''m not posting on here, you''re clearly a little bit too thick to comprehend the simple facts of the game.

"Beaten by the better team" - in what? Shots? Nope. Possession? Nope. Rolling around? Yep. Petty timewasting? Yep. Aimless hoofs? Yep. Putting 10 men on the 6 yard box with no intent to pass or play football? Yep. Embarrassing comment.

Actually, we don''t want the rules of the game changing, quite the opposite, we just want them enforced. If Bamford is injured then he needs to be subbed. If he''s not, then he needs to stop rolling round like a little girl and get on with it. Same goes for Ayala and the Keeper (and if you think they were legitimately injured then you''re embarrassing yourself). No complaints over Vossen, his injury was real. We want your timewasting kn0bs booked for timewasting, as per the rules.

Ayala went down feigning injury.

Are you seriously suggesting "Dimi" was actually hurt? Fooking hell, you''re an absolute moron if you really believe that.

Francis, why are you on here tonighit, a Norwich message board. I assume you weren''t at the game along with the thousands of boro fans who didn''t make the trip to our fine city. Along with the thousands who don''t bother to attend the riverside, unless of course, you get promoted, then perhaps you might sell your ground out if Man Utd visit. #shitfans

[quote user="mrs miggins"]agree with you vintage, we weren''t good enough, but the point was about the weakness of the ref[/quote]Agreed about the ref. He (rightly) booked Hoolahan, but seemed a little reticent in dealing with Boro''s spoiling tactics. But we wouldn''t need to rely on having decent refs if the board had appointed a proper manager at some point before August.

""Beaten by the better team" - in what? Shots? Nope. Possession? Nope. Rolling around? Yep. Petty timewasting? Yep. Aimless hoofs? Yep. Putting 10 men on the 6 yard box with no intent to pass or play football? Yep. Embarrassing comment."

In goals? yes

What wins football games? oh yes goals!

Remind me, how many shots on target did you have?

As the home team i''d be embarrassed about that statistic.

francis wrote the following post at 18/04/2015 12:34 AM:Wow some serious sour grapes on here. You''ll calm down in the morning and realise you lost to a better team. Seems like you want the rules of the game changing to suit you. Yellow cards for injured players...jesus.

---------------------

the point is not who is the better team, the thread was about your embarrassing players and most importantly the referee for allowing it to happen. You should be happy with your win and I don''t understand why you''re on here, you should be enjoying your win.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]it would be tough for us to get automatic promotion now, so in the light of that I''m half hoping Watford and Bournemouth now win their remaining games as that dispicable act of cheating and playacting (in colusion with the referee) witnessed tonight does not deserve reward.

I hope we now meet M''Bro at Wembley and beat them there.....that would be perfect revenge.[/quote]

We have a dutch international striker you might want to take a look at...

"Ayala went down feigning injury.

Are you seriously suggesting "Dimi" was actually hurt? Fooking hell, you''re an absolute moron if you really believe that. "

So lets say Ayala and Dimi feigned injury. That means we had 2 incidents against your 1 pf players feigning injury. And we should be embarrassed by that?

Think about it guys. Your emotional after a big defeat but you''ll realise the error of your ways in the morning when you''ve calmed down a bit.

Actually, you didn''t even score a goal tonight. So to claim a freak own goal scored by our player as the reason your team is better.... well, I think you''ve just concisely summarised your intellectual capacity. Seemingly your brain reflects your life, which judging by the fact your on here and not celebrating your win with your mates, is pretty vacuous.

That was intended to be a reply to the "check us out, we''re going to spend £40m if we go up" comment.

It was as much the ref''s apparent buy-in to the players play-acting that was most nauseating. If I ever see a game reffed by him again it will be too soon as he had no idea; a guy I sit near used to ref and said he''d had a poor game and reckoned it should have been 10+ minutes in the 2nd half, that''s how bad the time wasting was.

Right so that''s the injuries. Now lets move on to timewasting from goal kicks in the 20th minute? Whatever way you try to spin it, it was cynical and pathetic. We''re not emotional, we''re just old enough to have some sort of ethics about the way the game is played.

If you are proud of your team''s pathetic cheating performance, that''s great, but again WHY ARE YOU ON HERE? No-one could give a toss about you, your tinpot team with no fans and a half empty stadium, your empty little life, your opinions about anything, especially the game tonight or anything else you have to say.

"If you are proud of your team''s pathetic cheating performance, that''s great, but again WHY ARE YOU ON HERE? No-one could give a toss about you, your tinpot team with no fans and a half empty stadium, your empty little life, your opinions about anything, especially the game tonight or anything else you have to say. "

LMAO! So why are you replying to me? To be fair i''m enjoying this. You''re so wound up its comical! Just admit it it you lost to a better team and all this cr@ap about time wasting ect is just sour grapes. Like i said when you''ve calmed down you''ll come to senses. At the end of the day we''re a much bigger club then you so you''re bound to be jealous. I can accept that. Norwich going up would be pointless as you would be straight back down.

Good luck for the playoffs lads. I genuinely mean that.

Haha, have to laugh at a Norwich fan calling Boro a tin-pot club.

At the end of the day. Delia Smith! Alan Partridge! Ruel Fox! Your boys took one hell of a beating!

Also, 4-0 at home and 1-0 away. 6 points taken, no goals conceded. I think you should just admit you were beaten by a better side, there''s really no shame in it.

middlesbro a bigger club?!?......i seriously doubt if you''d sell out your stadium if you were playing Barcelona in the home leg of the Champions League quarter final??.......you think we''d come straight back down?...youre hardly speaking from recent experience ,how many years has it been since M''Bro were there?.....youre just building yourselves up for a bigger fall when you lose out on promotion on the last day.....good luck with carrying that dissappointment into the playoffs

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]middlesbro a bigger club?!?......i seriously doubt if you''d sell out your stadium if you were playing Barcelona in the home leg of the Champions League quarter final??.......you think we''d come straight back down?...youre hardly speaking from recent experience ,how many years has it been since M''Bro were there?.....youre just building yourselves up for a bigger fall when you lose out on promotion on the last day.....good luck with carrying that dissappointment into the playoffs[/quote]

I think it''s clear we are a bigger club. At least in recent-ish times. Uefa Cup Final and a League Cup. You haven''t won anything for about 30 years. Not to mention until we got relegated we were an established Premier League side for a good 10-11 years and have had plenty of big name players playing for us.

"were" an established premiership club....counts for f**k all now.....we we in the premiership for 3 consecutive season seasons.....it''ll be a LONG time before M''Bro do that.

biggest gate at the Riverside this season was an England U21 game.....now THAT''S embarrassing.

"biggest gate at the Riverside this season was an England U21 game.....now THAT''S embarrassing."

No it wasn''t but anyway i''ve got no hatred for Norwich and to be honest i think we''re similar sized clubs battling the big boys.

Hard luck tonight but we nailed our tactics and got it right. I never came on here to argue but football is emotional and we all defend our teams to the hilt and all fans see things through their own clubs tinted glasses. Sorry for any offence and hopefully we''ll see you in the Prem next season.

Good luck!

i shan''t be recipricating the "good luck" message as that disgraceful anti-football doesn''t deserve to be rewarded......here''s hoping your found out in the playoffs when refereed by a stronger man in charge......it''ll be all the sweeter if its us that does it.....but from some of what I saw going on tonight ,I think I'';d even like to see Ipswich do you in the playoffs should you encounter them

That''s the ideal scenario GJL - Boro get done by McCarthy''s crappy hoofball in the semis, whilst we smash Wolves over two legs with all roads leading to a fifth consecutive win over the binners at Wembley in front of the nation.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I don''t want to talk about players going yet, but it will be a worry if we don''t go up. It''s more the ref that livid about. Credit to Boro, if they can get away with cheating then by all means go and do it.[/quote]

Oh puh-lease. What was Hoolahan''s dive, not his first either, if not cheating?

The gamesmanship ruined the game for me, I got more worked up about it than the football I saw.

It did prevent us from ever getting going, and this business of not coming out in the second half to let the opposition cool before kick off, is that legitimate?

Shocking ref who was basically abused by Boro'', had he been stronger early on the game might not have developed into the farce it became.

All Middlesboroughs delaying tactics stop if the ref doesnt stop the game. Correct me if im wrong but the only time the ref is obliged to stop the game is for a head injury. The first one for Bamford set the tone for the game.

I have calmed downIts still the same thoughBoro cheated like I have never seen before in nearly 50 years of watching football BUT they only got away with it because of possibly the worst ref I have ever seen at Carrow rd.Refs are supposed to stop the game if its a head injury which he indicated when he stopped the game for Vossen , why did he stop the game for any of the others??Having said that we were so predictable and wouldnt have scored if we had played all night agains an organised defence