Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

What an absolute * disgrace

''Name the incidents''

Bamford going down the second time (as I''ve said about 20 times- he''s near enough to the edge of the pitch but chooses to have a sit down there)

Adomah- got tackled, got up, then decided he needed a minute.

Ayala- hit the deck, nothing there at all, was fine to continue on

Keeper- clearly faking it

Every single goal kick, throw in, free kick etc from about minute 15 onwards.

Tomlin- nothing believable without your red tinted specs on. He actively looked at the board, saw his number then jogged away. Our player went up to him, pointed at the board twice and Tomlin continued to ignore him until Tettey basically started marching him off the pitch.

Look, you can''t have it both ways- you can''t say its a legitimate tactic like you did earlier and then suddenly try and deny it was even a tactic.

I not denying we used tactics i''m denying we cheated in any way. If any of our players had cheated they be up on charges now.

Your saying that every time one of our players needed treatment they were cheating, obviously not.

What do you think Bamford is going to when were 1-0 up and under pressure away from home? Any player worth his salt will sit down where he is when he needs treatment in that situation. Its not cheating. The only time you''d take yourself off the pitch is if you''re losing and times running out. It was up to the ref to get Bamford off the pitch.

No wonder Norwich don''t last more than a few seasons in the Prem if you''re all that naive. I very much doubt the players and management aren''t thats why they aren''t making a massive deal of it.

"Every single goal kick, throw in, free kick etc from about minute 15 onwards. "

So you really expect us to rush about taking goal kicks ect when we''re 1-0 up away from home in a crucial game? Again incredibly naive.

How long did the Tomlin incident waste? 6? 7 seconds?

Ayala went over backwards and landed on his back, i think he''s entitled to take a few seconds to regain his composure.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Did you go to the game Francis?[/quote]

No watched it on Sky. A mate went and said there was a strange low key atmosphere in the ground.

Some of the points Francis made are valid, disappointing thing is how the ref was keen to stop the game every time, the Boro players soon latched on to that, that i can understand, but disappointing they felt the need to start so early, and do it so often without any retribution.

So you didn''t go to the game and nor did your mate. Now we know why you''re wrong and can dismiss what you say for the b0ll0cks that it is.

"So you didn''t go to the game and nor did your mate. Now we know why you''re wrong and can dismiss what you say for the b0ll0cks that it is. "

More reasoned debate from Miggins! :D

You actually get a better picture of whats happening on TV. Replays ect.

What incidents? I can think of one when Bamford went down. He was seriously struggling and was a passenger for most of the first half. I didn''t expect him to last the half to be honest. Apart from that when did a boro player go down off the ball for treatment? Again its up to the ref as to whether he stops the game and as to whether he makes the player leave the pitch. Going down to get treatment when you''re injured is not cheating!

Personally I would not label Boro as cheats, they did a job on us, much as Wigan did, they nicked an early goal and shut up shop, I have no issue with that. Yes there was some gamesmanship, but in my opinion the ref should have been stronger. Wes got booked for diving which was the correct decision. My ire is with the coaching staff telling the GK to go down when no one was near him, I saw the sub warming up on the touchline pass the communication to the GK, the coaching staff issued that communication in the full knowledge that the game would have to be stopped, for me the moment the GK got to his feet and was able to whack the ball down the pitch he should have been booked. For me this is not an anti Boro stance, what happened against Boro has just polarised my view that diving and feigning injury needs to be stamped out, I am gradually falling out of love with the game as a result of the cheating that occurs every week in nearly every game, and the football authorities need to sort it out.........

Some fair points there (thats reasoned debate miggins ;)). But what i will say is that did you actually here the boro coaching staff give those instructions? or are you just assuming because the incident happened soon after the alleged conversation.

I think if there was any evidence that what you say is true then the coaching staff and Dimi would be rightly so on a charge. The fact is the message passed from sub to Dimi could have been absolutely anything.

Surely you''re not stupid enough to believe that Francis?

Message given to sub by coach, sub passes to GK, keeper immediately hits the deck with no-one around him for no apparent reason whatsoever and stays there.

The FA won''t haul them up on a charge because the FA don''t do that. Can you name a single incident that is remotely similar where the FA have intervened afterwards? You''re being silly and trying to excuse your underhand tactics.

I sit seven rows back, in line with the corner flag, I, and loads of people around me saw the sub tell the GK to go down, now unless he made that decision himself it is fair to assume he was passing on an instruction.

As I said earlier this is not an anti Boro rant, this incident has just polarised my feelings about the level of cheating that has crept into the game I love and yes I am disgusted with Wes Hoolahan for diving.............

So you didn''t see any coaching staff tell the sub to pass a message on and you didn''t here what the sub said to Dimi?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]*Facepalm*[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/DoubleFacePalm1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/DoubleFacePalm1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Try this one Francis, I am watching a programme on BBC2 about spear fisherman off the coast of Indonesia, the Bajau fishermen live in a national park where commercial fishing is banned. The BBC crew have just approached and boarded a commercial boat which is fishing illegally, and has been seen in the same place twice over the period of a month or so, when questioned the crew said they were not fishing and that they had broken down, when informed they had been seen in the same place a month earlier apparently they had broken down that time too!!, there was no evidence they had been fishing but did the BC crew believe they were not fishing, of course they didn`t!!......

I''m just waiting for francis to start talking about the holocaust. It just seems a natural progression in this conversation................

you''re making massive assumptions. Assuming there was a message given to the sub and assuming what the sub said to Dimi was to go down.

The sub could have said to Dimi to stop punches and catch the ball because immediately after the sub conversed with Dimi he caught the ball.

You''re only making it worse lol.No one here is denying you deserved to win the game, theres no sour grapes that your outrageous time wasting won the game on its own.But it happened.

Ha Ha Ha

As Morty said, you are just making it worse.

Having to tell a goalkeeper, who possibly is a couple of games away from playing in the Prem, to catch a ball.

You couldn''t make it up........ oh hang on.......

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/f81391985_zpsba1ccc4c.gif.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/f81391985_zpsba1ccc4c.gif[/IMG][/URL]I have an amusing picture / gif for virtually any occasion.