Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Middlesbrough Vs Brentford

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]I don''t have a preference.I think Brentford was the best team I saw at Carrow Road. Then of course, Borough did a job on us as well - albeit using a different method.If we get through to the final, I think both of them would provide tough games.[/quote]Yeah, but Brentford played football, whereas Middlesborough didn''t -- I like watching football, so I''d rather us meet the former in the Final.

Middlesborough great first 15 mins, best I have seen all season against us. Next 75 horrible

Brentford, Pritchard ran the show against us, but he was against Whitts in MF! Plus we stuffed them at their place.

More interestingly is that Bamford is on the bench. I think they are trying to preserve him for Wembley

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Middlesborough great first 15 mins, best I have seen all season against us. Next 75 horrible

Brentford, Pritchard ran the show against us, but he was against Whitts in MF! Plus we stuffed them at their place.

More interestingly is that Bamford is on the bench. I think they are trying to preserve him for Wembley[/quote]Apparently he hasn''t trained all week due to injury.

Despite what they did for 70 odd minutes against us Boro can actually play when hey need to. ( unlike the Scummers)

IMO this is a good omen for Town. As it stands so far, 5\5 of the play off ties, the team who is home in the 2nd leg has gone through. Surely this has to change, with the sixth and final play off tie tomorrow there must be an away team to progress and I think you''re deluded if you think otherwise.

[quote user="wewonthecup"]IMO this is a good omen for Town. As it stands so far, 5\5 of the play off ties, the team who is home in the 2nd leg has gone through. Surely this has to change, with the sixth and final play off tie tomorrow there must be an away team to progress and I think you''re deluded if you think otherwise.[/quote]I fink this is good omen for town cos boro hav i in they''re name and Town hav 2 so r gonna win 6 nothing [:''(][:$]

I think good omen for Town is that at least two teams have scored 5 goals in a playoff game this season, so the probability that we will do that again is quite low...