Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Lineup & Match Thread Huddersfield

#ncfc XI: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Olsson; Redmond, Howson, Dorrans, Johnson; Hooper, Jerome.

Happy with that starting eleven and not too shocked to see that as a starting eleven. Pretty confident tonight as i dont think Huddersfield are a very good side. 3-1 NCFC.

Redmond getting the chance to make an impression. Need a good performance from all tonight!

Redmond and Hooper chance to show the manager they cant be left out. Nice to have the options to bring in 2 players like this.

Glad we''re playing Hooper; he''ll either be $hit, or really good. Hopefully we won''t need Hoolahan who''s getting on now and can''t play every game.

CJRV 2014 wrote the following post at 17/03/2015 6:59 PM:

Redmond and Hooper chance to show the manager they cant be left out. Nice to have the options to bring in 2 players like this.

Strong squad, good to see the manager using it .

4-4-2 makes sense I suppose given that Huddersfiled are also lining up that way. As long as we''re on our game we should dominate the middle without needing an extra man and with Hooper also playing we just have that bit more of a chance to put some our chances away. I normally don''t like to see us set up with a 4 man midfield but I think it could work tonight. I''m surprised Huddersfield aren''t packing the middle of the park, as long as we play as we can tonight could be a lot of fun!

good to see us taking advantage of our strength in depth