Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread.

Well I know we''re all behind Hughton tonight..........there''s a first time for everything!

Team -  Stockdale; Bruno, Greer, Hughes, Bennett; Holla, Ince; Calderon, Teixeira, Baldock; O''Grady.

Subs - Walton (GK), Rea, Chicksen, McCourt, March, Colunga, Best.

Come on you seagulls!

We''re behind Brighton & Hove Albion tonight, not Houghton.  We would be behind Brighton & Hove Albion if Roy Keane was manager.  This isn''t about your boy.

Don''t sell McCourt, Paddy McCourt.
I just don''t think you''ll understand,
That if you sell McCourt, Paddy McCourt.
You''re gonna have a riot on your hands

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]We''re behind Brighton & Hove Albion tonight, not Houghton.  We would be behind Brighton & Hove Albion if Roy Keane was manager.  This isn''t about your boy.[/quote]

I''m so sorry, how silly of me.  There was me thinking that we would want Hughton to do well tonight  so as his team would stand a better chance of beating the scum and all that means at the top of the table.   But you carry on appearing bitter if you like.........I''ll carry on hoping Hughton and his team do well.......

lake district canary wrote the following post at 21/01/2015 7:08 PM:

I''m so sorry, how silly of me. There was me thinking that we would want Hughton to do well tonight so as his team would stand a better chance of beating the scum and all that means at the top of the table. But you carry on appearing bitter if you like.........I''ll carry on hoping Hughton and his team do well.......

-------------------------------

You just have to ignore it, it will go away eventually....like the binners on this forum

A match thread on the Pink Un forum involving the Scum but not my Norwich City ........have I just been transported to a parallel universe ? [:$][:''(]

Lakey you have reached new depths with this tosh of a thread.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 21/01/2015 7:08 PM:

I''m so sorry, how silly of me. There was me thinking that we would want Hughton to do well tonight so as his team would stand a better chance of beating the scum and all that means at the top of the table. But you carry on appearing bitter if you like.........I''ll carry on hoping Hughton and his team do well.......

-------------------------------

You just have to ignore it, it will go away eventually....like the binners on this forum[/quote]But unlike your case of herpes, love.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]We''re behind Brighton & Hove Albion tonight, not Houghton.  We would be behind Brighton & Hove Albion if Roy Keane was manager.  This isn''t about your boy.[/quote]

I''m so sorry, how silly of me.  There was me thinking that we would want Hughton to do well tonight  so as his team would stand a better chance of beating the scum and all that means at the top of the table.   But you carry on appearing bitter if you like.........I''ll carry on hoping Hughton and his team do well.......[/quote]Well, it is silly of you really, because you don''t want "Hughton" to do well, you want the players on the pitch to do well.  "Hughton", as you call him, could win £50k on a scratchcard for all I care.  All I want is Brighton to win, or draw, or break some Binner legs.