Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Ollsson to WBA

Jeez - what sort of time did he leave? We were linked with Dorrans dead early, seems rather odd that it was left so late for him to get there and risk the deal falling through; I''m pretty sure there''s loopholes that can see late deals go on though.

It''ll be tough for him if he has to stay now. Wonder how he''d react on Saturday if he''s back in our line up playing Blackpool?

He couldn''t agree terms...after all that and he counldn''t agree terms..wtf were his terms. I''m pleased because we''ve kept him and added Adreu. Now we need a LM.

Supposedly fallen through over a relegation release clause (perhaps once bitten twice shy?)-but wtf, why go all the way there if it fails on something pretty simple/fundamental? I still can''t quite believe he''s been there long enough to ''disagree'' terms!

Olsson is lazy and has a bad attitude so it''s a shame we didn''t manage to get rid of him. He was at fault for Brentford''s goal but our fans instead singled out Whittaker for criticism, someone who at least tries hard. Olsson should now be made to train with the youth team.

They could surely have still got round it by creating loans for the two players instead of permanent signings, deal with the rest in the summer; it really doesn''t make a lot of sense for someone to traipse across the country, arrive late and then have it all fall through seemingly within 10-15 minutes of their arrival. Weird doesn''t even begin to cover it!