Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Alex Neil & Hamilton might just be a good fit!

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="star_manic"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Herman "]Well we''ve given the guy three games and he''s obviously not up to it. I think we need to go past Europe and try another continent.[/quote]
Bournemouth was good but wasn''t his team, that was Phelan.
First half against Cardiff was okay, second half was pathetic.
All of yesterday was pathetic.
That''s three consecutive halves of patheticness.
Shoehorn as many jocks into the team as possible and play hoofball.
It is already quite obvious that we''ve basically hired Peter Grant Junior.
We need to be thinking outside the box and looking at the Australasian and South American leagues.
[/quote]

Oh, Bor, Bor, Bor, ye of little faith.[/quote]No. Bor is perfect in every way, can do no wrong, is the arbiter of all things good or bad, has a wonderful sense of humour, has a deep understanding of human nature, wonderful compassion and great knowledge of football. Even when he says one thing and means another....He is my hero. [/quote]
I''m flattered, and now I understand why you follow me around this forum like a needy little puppy needing some attention.
Sadly, I still think you''re a tw@t.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="star_manic"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Herman "]Well we''ve given the guy three games and he''s obviously not up to it. I think we need to go past Europe and try another continent.[/quote]
We need to be thinking outside the box and looking at the Australasian and South American leagues.
[/quote]

Oh, Bor, Bor, Bor, ye of little faith.[/quote]No. Bor is perfect in every way, can do no wrong, is the arbiter of all things good or bad, has a wonderful sense of humour, has a deep understanding of human nature, wonderful compassion and great knowledge of football. Even when he says one thing and means another....He is my hero. [/quote]
I''m flattered, and now I understand why you follow me around this forum like a needy little puppy needing some attention.
[/quote]

Me follow you around?? Now that is funny, I thought it was only someone else that had a fixation on me, but thank you for those kind words anyway. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="star_manic"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Herman "]Well we''ve given the guy three games and he''s obviously not up to it. I think we need to go past Europe and try another continent.[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Me follow you around?? Now that is funny, I thought it was only someone else that had a fixation on me, but thank you for those kind words anyway. 

[/quote]
Why else would you have raked up this post if not to get the attention you crave?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="star_manic"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Herman "]Well we''ve given the guy three games and he''s obviously not up to it. I think we need to go past Europe and try another continent.[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Anyone that weren''t a bit sceptical are lying.

But the people laughing at Indy are possibly the ones that had blind faith in the previous two managers.

Same crime if you ask me.[/quote]Can''t speak for others but personally it was more a case of support rather than blind faith.Admittedly I supported Hughton for far too long and I hold my hands up for that. Adams I didn''t want,but as he was going to be the manager for the forseeable future I thought it was best to support him.I was worried about Alex because it was such a left-field appointment, and I honestly was really dejected after the Brentford , but I was still prepared to give him as long as possible to turn the team around.People are ''laughing'' at Indy because he didn''t like Alex from the start but hasn''t been back since the miraculous set of results from the team. 

I don''t think anyone can be blamed for having a skeptical approach towards the appointment, no one had heard of the guy! I was torn to shreds at work the day he was appointed..

To me at the time, it seemed to be an unnecessary risk as all our players really needed was someone that they would simply respect and trust. I''m sure even the players themselves would''ve had similar feelings and initially; it looked as if the gamble was not going to pay off.

It speaks volumes for Alex Neil''s mental strength that he was able to pull us back after the Brentford game.. And not only that; he has completely transformed us from a hot and cold, top heavy force, to to a professional and determined unit that is now within arm''s reach of the title.

I have made a mental note to reserve any judgement on future board decisions/appointments and am very grateful that we are in safe hands.

We are in a great place right now, but nobody could realistically say we wouldn''t be in this exact same position if  Adams and Phelan had remained at the helm. I''m grateful that the latter put us in such a strong position before Alex took the reigns - and I''m certain he is coming from the shi*e that is the Scottish League, it must have been similar to a substantial lottery win taking over a potential Premier League side a point outside the play-offs with over half the season left. Alex is proving to be a good manager, but please let''s not disrespect the love of our club and work that Adams put in.

Strange to think that some were questioning Neil''s position so soon into his Norwich career.
Personally, I didn''t judge Alex Neil as harshly as some on here because I felt that there were extenuating circumstances behind the performance, such as injuries and coaching disruptions plus the fact he had clearly not been able to get the team playing his ''style'' in such a short period of time.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Anyone that weren''t a bit sceptical are lying.

But the people laughing at Indy are possibly the ones that had blind faith in the previous two managers.

Same crime if you ask me.[/quote]

LOL Danny! This post cracks me up. You are always skeptical about every appointment made by our club. But yet you see good in so many appointments made by our rivals. When it comes to it our club rises above our rivals probably throughout your whole supporting life.

Marcus Evans and Roy Keane "real ambition" Delia and Alex Neil "total skepticism". Ring any bells?[;)]

if we appointed managers based on this board we would have had Rosler/malky

makes me smile everytime I think how we dodged that bullet both sacked by the same team in the same season