Sign in to follow this  
Newton

£10M squad investment yes or no ?

[quote user="Puppet Out"]Adams signings have all been poor or worse and i would rather we kept any funds available for when we appoint a proper manager .[/quote]

Yeah that Grabban, really rubbish, I mean, only seven goals  And as for Jerome, only nine goals......

And the manager?  The longer he stays, the more credibility he will gain.   I''m not a believer, but if he surprises us doubters and keeps us near the top, he will be accepted  by most fans.  Fans of Norwich, that is....

Where has the idea of Mark Bunn being good enough to start come from? Poor keeper who has never been a regular at this level.

[quote user="lake district canary"]And the manager?  The longer he stays, the more credibility he will gain.   I''m not a believer, but if he surprises us doubters and keeps us near the top, he will be accepted  by most fans.  Fans of Norwich, that is....[/quote]So far we lack attacking threat, can''t keep possession and resort to hoofing it up to Jerome when we concede poor goals. The signs are that the longer he stays the more we will fall behind. We''re no better off under Adams than if Hughton had stayed.

[quote user="tenpenny"][quote user="lake district canary"]And the manager?  The longer he stays, the more credibility he will gain.   I''m not a believer, but if he surprises us doubters and keeps us near the top, he will be accepted  by most fans.  Fans of Norwich, that is....[/quote]So far we lack attacking threat, can''t keep possession and resort to hoofing it up to Jerome when we concede poor goals. The signs are that the longer he stays the more we will fall behind. We''re no better off under Adams than if Hughton had stayed.[/quote]Get back to TWTD binner.

Amazing just how many binners there are on here now - do they really think there fooling us. All of them have joined in recent weeks, and have a handfull of posts - in fact I''d sat they are ''ten a penny''!

Neither Bunn or Rudd have played much first team football for us and so I don''t think either of them are good enough to replace Ruddy. Bunn did take over when Ruddy got injured, but there was a clear dip in our form.

We need to keep Ruddy at least to the end of the season at the moment and if another team puts a bid in for him just ask for at least £30m - I can''t see how anyone would want to pay that much for him. Ruddy may want to go next summer if we fail to win promotion this season.

[quote user="tenpenny"][quote user="lake district canary"]And the manager?  The longer he stays, the more credibility he will gain.   I''m not a believer, but if he surprises us doubters and keeps us near the top, he will be accepted  by most fans.  Fans of Norwich, that is....[/quote]So far we lack attacking threat, can''t keep possession and resort to hoofing it up to Jerome when we concede poor goals. The signs are that the longer he stays the more we will fall behind. We''re no better off under Adams than if Hughton had stayed.[/quote]

shouldn''t you be out stealing charity boxes, binboy ?

We need a quality left sided midfielder with pace and another right back, IMHO.I still think we will struggle to hold on to Hooper though.