Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

After Match Violence.

Uhh, personally Jas i didn''t get involved. I think most fans thought the bloke was getting personal with Ruddy but he wasn''t - a couple near him knew this and tried to calm Ruddy down.

Gone to every home game this season, and this is the first time it''s really tipped. I don''t think I saw a single passionate tackle in the entire game. Ruddy played well, Yobo didn''t do much wrong and Snodgrass gave it everything. The rest should be embarrassed, as should the management. 4-4-2 with Hoolahan on the left? Please..

Lots of frustration, but no violence imo - unless throwing yellow clappers counts as violence because there was a lot of that going on

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]YES and YES I''m afraid. Also some unsavoury scenes between fans outside the Barclay....[/quote]

Huzzah and about time.

A few clappers thrown towards the pitch around the dugouts and yes one did hit Hughton. Elmander gave a fair bit of abuse back in the direction it came from.

Another incident at half time was a fan yelling at McNally about the first half display, at which point McNally came over and told the gentleman to take it up with Hughton as he''s the manager....interesting

And by F*** if throwing a bit of cardboard about is classed as ''violence'' nowadays, good job Reading wasn''t at Carrow Road in the 70s/80s [:^)]

[quote user="Levi Stubbs"]And by F*** if throwing a bit of cardboard about is classed as ''violence'' nowadays, good job Reading wasn''t at Carrow Road in the 70s/80s [:^)][/quote]Maybe I should have chosen a different word. My bad.

Anyone with a good memory recall Andy Hughes going into the crowd after Worthy''s 1-4 vs Burnley? Sure this happened.

The fans frustrations boiled over that day and it sounds like the same is finally beginning to happen inside the ground again.