Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

WHY: Elmander & Not Becciho

Elmander has never been a scorer of goal. Always looks like a poor man''s Holt to me. So why on earth is he always 3rd choice striker?

At least Becciho has a scoring record behind him, and I am certain everyone here would agree would be a better bet........if ever given a chance. Makes you wonder just what is going on behind the scenes.

If we can all see it why can''t CH. Even with the fallout with Wes he still played him, so why never Becciho?

"Why Elmander?" is enough to contemplate on its own before you bring any other players into it.

A bad, bad signing.

I don''t know what Elmander brings, useless player.

Surely give Becchio a go if Elmander is doing nothing every week.

If anyone saw Holt play in the reserves or training they would not pick him to start first team, like many strikers who only want the glory on match day - The guy needs a run of 2-3 games where he''s included. Then we can form an opinion in a competitive prem match.

From what i''ve seen, when he plays first team he could do the biz and stick the ball in the back of the net.

He''s clearly not even considered in the managers plans as a sub so what kind of additional motivation does that provide to work your ass off in a reserve match?! Dangle the guy a carrot, i think he''s hungry. Don''t throw him air.

Skijumptoes,

I agree, I saw him last week in the U21''s and was, let''s say average, but I wonder how good Elmander would have looked?

Whilst a different style of player insomuch I suspect you wouild not see so much running about I cannot see he would bring any less and possibly more, we would of course need a change of tactics, i.e. we play two up front, but having gone behind yesterday why not, they certainly did.

As a striker, Becciho gets in the right positions to score but Elmander doesn''t.However, Hughton brought on Elmander to play as a winger...

[quote user="alartz"]You clearly didn''t see becchio in the reserves

Becchio makes elmander look like a world beater[/quote]

So if what you say is true why does he put him on the bench instead of a younger striker?