Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 27

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yes a bit of a narrow win!

The Rotherham game was my main concern, and the two others I was considering in its place had both won (athletico and chesterfield), so would have been gutted if they did not win![/quote]

Barca are now 4-0 up so that''s looking good Trent. And I see Olympiakos won too [:)] [Y]

We are on track for another great weekend for the PUPs!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yes a bit of a narrow win!

The Rotherham game was my main concern, and the two others I was considering in its place had both won (athletico and chesterfield), so would have been gutted if they did not win![/quote]

Barca are now 4-0 up so that''s looking good Trent. And I see Olympiakos won too [:)] [Y]

We are on track for another great weekend for the PUPs!

[/quote]

Clean forgot about Olympiakos. Was sure they were playing on Sunday.

Just been through some of the other results from the games picked, the overwhelming majority were again winners! Great work everyone.

A belated pick this week

Getafe vs Real Madrid - away win

PS - Thank you for proposing me to PUP pick on the 22 March

OTBC

Yep.. fantastic so far.[Y]

We just need the power of the PUPs to cnacentrate on Belgium to help get another six in for Trent and the CSF[:)]

Anderlecht currently 0-0 after 30 mins.

Let''s hope so.

Saw your status about Ken Brown. We made him an honourary PUP last summer. A win here would be a great way to celebrate his birthday. Can''t believe he''s 80 though. He looked younger than Tilly that day....

[;)]

After a long drive down to Florida the wife is having a well deserved mid-day nap.

This gives me an opportunity to roar Trent on to success. I''m expecting a second goal from Anderlecht momentarily.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]And you got one Yankee!![/quote]

That''s right Ginger. Can you even imagine that some people don''t believe in the power of positive thinking.

Yes! YESSS!!! Well done Trent. You now have that x2 by your name on Ray''s signature. It was another great effort from you and this season''s wonderful team of PUPs. £450 already in the bank for the CSF with nearly one third of the season left to get some more.

Here''s Ray''s signature updated again. I so love this bit!! [:D]

Carve their names with

pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,2,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,2, Cosmic Twin,2, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo, NWC, Hughesy.

Gregt yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £387 for the Community

Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match

bet. Splutcho, jb, Javier’s Deaf Translator, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,

Can u sit down please, yes PUPs £63 for the CSF making a total of £2488 raised

in total so far.

Well done Trent! Brilliant mate.Couldn''t have done it without the rest of the pups though - well done everyone for your selections.Here''s to the hat-trick next week??

[quote user="Leedscanary"]Well done Trent! Brilliant mate.Couldn''t have done it without the rest of the pups though - well done everyone for your selections.Here''s to the hat-trick next week??[/quote]Cheers everyone. To echo LC''s post, when Nutty does the stats it will show that the overwhelming majority of picks were winners, I could have picked pretty much any six and they would have still come in. Well done to all.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Leedscanary"]Well done Trent! Brilliant mate.Couldn''t have done it without the rest of the pups though - well done everyone for your selections.Here''s to the hat-trick next week??[/quote]Cheers everyone. To echo LC''s post, when Nutty does the stats it will show that the overwhelming majority of picks were winners, I could have picked pretty much any six and they would have still come in. Well done to all.[/quote]Just re-read my post, didn''t mean it sound that there was no work left for you to do Trent.There were still some banana skins to avoid I''m sure!Meant to read that the picker needs as much help as they can get from the rest of the pups!