Sign in to follow this  
Warren Hill

Apparently MWJ wants Hughton gone..

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Oh look.....It''s the ''Nelson''s Revenge Collective Social Gathering'' showing their placebo absolute horror and outrage to someone''s opinion regarding NCFC....They can all have a bitchin'' and tut, tut, tutting fest in the Nelson after the game.....Harumph! Disgraceful! etc, etc, etc....Whilst these so-called true fan and self appointed forum demi-gods, quaff their flagons of ambrosia perched on their cosy cloud in the Hotel ''Utopia'' Nelson....."Who''s next for our tritons of lightning bolts and thunder!" they howl in unison.....  

They circle like snide hyenas on this forum - just waiting for an individual who displays a weakness or something that doesn''t suit their opinion, agenda or thinking...

Watch and witness the usual vindictive gang heralding their arrival one-by-one, to each take in turn at having a little nip at the ankles as they circle their intended victim and selected easy target.....

I don''t suppose I''m the only one that''s noticed......and they don''t scare me.  

[/quote]

1. You''re a dick.

2. If you could take your head out of your rectal cavity for a second, do you honestly think its acceptable for a "fan" to contact players suggesting they leave the club. In what twisted way does that count as supporting, and wanting the best for, Norwich City?

[/quote]

1. I have a dick.

2. I also have a rectal cavity. Please stop being an outraged pantomime Queen it''s only the internet.

3. I don''t think you''re a very nice person as you''ve just been absolutely horrid to me.

4. If you spoke to any of your fellow crew members like you do to folk on here whilst on ''das boot'' whilst you''re away from this forum.....I suspect that it would be you and not me, with your head up your rectal cavity...probably for the duration of your time on-board.....

[/quote]

Yeah just refer to my first point on my last post[Y]

[/quote]

Will do, if you refer to point 4 on my last post....

As I can see you''ve now been trawling my Twitter account, I assume that as you knew when this conversation was deemed to have taken place you would have looked back to 30th April 2013...Just had a chat with Michael, said it "made a nice change to watch some attacking football" last night. Queen Delia at BAFTA getting her award. Not used to seeing not talking about ! So whilst this goes no way to prove that I did indeed have a conversation with MWJ, or what he said, I fail to see why I''d make this up.As for my tweet to RVW, I was just giving my view.  I really don''t think a professional footballer is going go give two hoots about what I think, as I know for sure no one on here believes a word I say!As for being AVIVA fan of the year, as I''ve said numerous times this is in recognition for the work I''ve done over the last 10 years for the Capital Canaries.  It wasn''t something I nominated myself for however I was happy to win the award on behalf of all the supporters groups outside of Norwich who help to get their fans to the games (my wife was embarrassed that I won it as she sees the whole thing as a bit naff; the trophy has to stay at work)!  I do however really hope the twenty children and adults with additional needs who recently had a chance to visit Carrow Road for a tour of the stadium, in lieu of me giving up my prize to have lunch with a player at Colney, enjoyed their day.And finally this board should not be about personal attacks, we all have our views, some very different to others and we should be able to air these in the forum environment without our names being slandered.  I have always posted under my real name unlike 90% of others on here as I''m happy to stand behind my opinions, but do not feel that faceless people should then feel the need to vilify my name.

Bless, so nasty old morty was mean to you, and made you upset.
Come have a beer and a cuddle, and everything will be alright again.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]As I can see you''ve now been trawling my Twitter account, I assume that as you knew when this conversation was deemed to have taken place you would have looked back to 30th April 2013...Just had a chat with Michael, said it "made a nice change to watch some attacking football" last night. Queen Delia at BAFTA getting her award. Not used to seeing not talking about ! So whilst this goes no way to prove that I did indeed have a conversation with MWJ, or what he said, I fail to see why I''d make this up.As for my tweet to RVW, I was just giving my view.  I really don''t think a professional footballer is going go give two hoots about what I think, as I know for sure no one on here believes a word I say!As for being AVIVA fan of the year, as I''ve said numerous times this is in recognition for the work I''ve done over the last 10 years for the Capital Canaries.  It wasn''t something I nominated myself for however I was happy to win the award on behalf of all the supporters groups outside of Norwich who help to get their fans to the games (my wife was embarrassed that I won it as she sees the whole thing as a bit naff; the trophy has to stay at work)!  I do however really hope the twenty children and adults with additional needs who recently had a chance to visit Carrow Road for a tour of the stadium, in lieu of me giving up my prize to have lunch with a player at Colney, enjoyed their day.And finally this board should not be about personal attacks, we all have our views, some very different to others and we should be able to air these in the forum environment without our names being slandered.  I have always posted under my real name unlike 90% of others on here as I''m happy to stand behind my opinions, but do not feel that faceless people should then feel the need to vilify my name. [/quote]
So how would you say tweeting rvw recommending he leave, is supporting norwich city?

Anyway, I''ve had my fun......Off to the game now in the hope I witness a victory against a bogey side, Chris Hughton offered a 5 year contract extension at half-time by the NCFC board and RVW handing in a transfer request.....And Matt Juler despatched to the dugout at Ipswich Town.....[:P]

Oh, and I may pop into the Nelson afterwards to earwig on the Nelson''s Revenge Collective conversations (that''ll cure my insomnia).....and venture into the toilets and see if Morty is stood in front of the mirror putting on his mean face, flexing his miniscule muscles and doing his classic Robert De Niro impersonation from the film ''Taxi Driver''......"You talkin'' to me Mello.....YOU TALKIN'' TO MEEEEE!?".....

Tootle Pip!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Anyway, I''ve had my fun......Off to the game now in the hope I witness a victory against a bogey side, Chris Hughton offered a 5 year contract extension at half-time by the NCFC board and RVW handing in a transfer request.....And Matt Juler despatched to the dugout at Ipswich Town.....[:P]

Oh, and I may pop into the Nelson afterwards to earwig on the Nelson''s Revenge Collective conversations (that''ll cure my insomnia).....and venture into the toilets and see if Morty is stood in front of the mirror putting on his mean face, flexing his miniscule muscles and doing his classic Robert De Niro impersonation from the film ''Taxi Driver''......"You talkin'' to me Mello.....YOU TALKIN'' TO MEEEEE!?".....

Tootle Pip!

[/quote]
I look forward to finally meeting you[Y]

I ''favourited'' Matt''s tweet when I saw it - so far RVW has indeed been wasted here at Norwich.

We don''t play to our most expensive player''s personal strengths do we? Mind you, today would be a good time to start!...

[quote user="Matt Juler"]As I can see you''ve now been trawling my Twitter account, I assume that as you knew when this conversation was deemed to have taken place you would have looked back to 30th April 2013...Just had a chat with Michael, said it "made a nice change to watch some attacking football" last night. Queen Delia at BAFTA getting her award. Not used to seeing not talking about ! So whilst this goes no way to prove that I did indeed have a conversation with MWJ, or what he said, I fail to see why I''d make this up.As for my tweet to RVW, I was just giving my view.  I really don''t think a professional footballer is going go give two hoots about what I think, as I know for sure no one on here believes a word I say!As for being AVIVA fan of the year, as I''ve said numerous times this is in recognition for the work I''ve done over the last 10 years for the Capital Canaries.  It wasn''t something I nominated myself for however I was happy to win the award on behalf of all the supporters groups outside of Norwich who help to get their fans to the games (my wife was embarrassed that I won it as she sees the whole thing as a bit naff; the trophy has to stay at work)!  I do however really hope the twenty children and adults with additional needs who recently had a chance to visit Carrow Road for a tour of the stadium, in lieu of me giving up my prize to have lunch with a player at Colney, enjoyed their day.And finally this board should not be about personal attacks, we all have our views, some very different to others and we should be able to air these in the forum environment without our names being slandered.  I have always posted under my real name unlike 90% of others on here as I''m happy to stand behind my opinions, but do not feel that faceless people should then feel the need to vilify my name. [/quote]

Lovely. So when did MWJ say that he wanted Hughton gone?

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

Lovely. So when did MWJ say that he wanted Hughton gone?[/quote]He just called my mobile and said " Look I want Hoots gone"I simply told him "Well im not resigning !"

[quote user="A Load of Squit"] Nexus :- To be tied or connected to Matt Juler regardless of distance, time or reality.

[/quote]Awww thats romantic. Thanks.Why make a name based around your life experiences ?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Maybe some senior posters are upset and envious that they weren''t awarded ''fan of the year''?

[/quote]Ah, the first post in the thread with any truth and substantial factual evidence ![/quote]lol

Well done with the prize Matt[Y]

But being an all round good old boy doesn''t mean you can come on here and post tripe like MWJ  comment and not expect people to respond in the way they have. There''s you worrying about slander and yet earlier you were telling the world that MWJ would have had Hughton out last season let alone this.

I''m glad you''re having a lovely time boycotting games, bragging about it and twittering our star striker to suggest he leaves but if you don''t think that reflects on your award or the CC then you must live in cloud cuckoo land.

So if I''ve got some of the posts right on here I''m not a proper fan because I wanted the likes of Peter Thorne, Troy Archibald-Henville and Keith Briggs to leave the club because I felt they couldn''t offer what was needed on the pitch.