Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

How many games before the Board acts?

This is what is wrong in posting on this forum! I post a few times a year. But a considered post simply asking posters what they think the board will do, how they will be thinking after massive investment and you are accused of reacting suddenly and without proportion. I have held my view about CH and especially the management team for a good while. I did say to get rid now would be a desperate act. It would. Does this imply I''m overacting? No.

I have supported ncfc for over 50 years. I like good football. I like to enjoy my team. I want entertainment. Most of all I want something to feel worth my time. The last half season stretched my tolerance. It''s the same with many posters. And I reckon too that the board will be thinking the same. It''s an expansive investment and its an entertainment business.

Lesson here for me is not to post less often. Obviously a moderate post on the subject of my frustration with playing style and tactics is too much for some. Amazing.

"Death by Chocolate Starfish""ref89"Roberto Di Matteo.

Do you mean the one sacked by similar sized club WBA for poor results?

Just about to post a similar thing. People see his time at Chelsea proves he was a good manager. He took over from an unpopular manager with a very good team. He didn''t need to do much as the players knew exactly what they were doing.

Look at his record at WBA and then reassess if he is appropriate.

[quote user="sonyc"]This is what is wrong in posting on this forum! I post a few times a year. But a considered post simply asking posters what they think the board will do, how they will be thinking after massive investment and you are accused of reacting suddenly and without proportion. I have held my view about CH and especially the management team for a good while. I did say to get rid now would be a desperate act. It would. Does this imply I''m overacting? No.

I have supported ncfc for over 50 years. I like good football. I like to enjoy my team. I want entertainment. Most of all I want something to feel worth my time. The last half season stretched my tolerance. It''s the same with many posters. And I reckon too that the board will be thinking the same. It''s an expansive investment and its an entertainment business.

Lesson here for me is not to post less often. Obviously a moderate post on the subject of my frustration with playing style and tactics is too much for some. Amazing.[/quote]You may have noticed that there is a huge amount of posters that suddenly crawl out of the woodwork for a good old whinge after days like yesterday.Obviously you have been included in this group.

Holt is such a huge player to replace that it is going to take time for RVW to settle in and a team to gel around him. Usually four players isn''t a problem, unless a club legend has left.

I''m sure that by Xmas we''ll have settled down and be playing some better football. Fer will help to open the play up, Bassong will be back too so we don''t have to worry as much at he back.

Early days people. No need to order adult nappies.

[quote user="sonyc"]This is what is wrong in posting on this forum! I post a few times a year. But a considered post simply asking posters what they think the board will do, how they will be thinking after massive investment and you are accused of reacting suddenly and without proportion. I have held my view about CH and especially the management team for a good while. I did say to get rid now would be a desperate act. It would. Does this imply I''m overacting? No.

Lesson here for me is not to post less often. Obviously a moderate post on the subject of my frustration with playing style and tactics is too much for some. Amazing.[/quote]If you feel like that after what has been the best sustained period of Norwich City success since WW2 then God knows what you must have thought during the countless years of dross we''ve had to sit through since then.I''ve watched well over a thousand games at CR in 60 years and my tolerance has often been stretched. So what, that''s football and that''s what being a Norwich City supporter is all about.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="sonyc"]This is what is wrong in posting on this forum! I post a few times a year. But a considered post simply asking posters what they think the board will do, how they will be thinking after massive investment and you are accused of reacting suddenly and without proportion. I have held my view about CH and especially the management team for a good while. I did say to get rid now would be a desperate act. It would. Does this imply I''m overacting? No.

Lesson here for me is not to post less often. Obviously a moderate post on the subject of my frustration with playing style and tactics is too much for some. Amazing.[/quote]If you feel like that after what has been the best sustained period of Norwich City success since WW2 then God knows what you must have thought during the countless years of dross we''ve had to sit through since then.I''ve watched well over a thousand games at CR in 60 years and my tolerance has often been stretched. So what, that''s football and that''s what being a Norwich City supporter is all about.[/quote]

EH??? X-mas as in our xmas 25th of December 3 months away. I guess you don''t pay for your ticket then??? How could anyone advocate them playing that 5hite all the way til then. GET A GRIP!

Yes I think do Morty. I am a respectful kind of person and am probably old fashioned in terms of moderate opinion.

Losing is part of the game! Without this winning loses its magic. Hopefully we win next weekend.

It''s the playing style and tactics that get to me. Perhaps I was spoiled under Lambert. And yes I do know he has gone, move on and all that....I have. But he did get his teams to football what I call the Norwich way. I did hint above i was getting long in the tooth. Many supporters may not even understand what I mean by that (with apologies now if you do)

Just offering an opinion Ricardo that is all. It''s not personal against you or others. I enjoy your opinions some of the most. Especially your match day opinions. And yes I have put up with dross more times than not.

[quote user="sonyc"]Yes I think do Morty. I am a respectful kind of person and am probably old fashioned in terms of moderate opinion.

Losing is part of the game! Without this winning loses its magic. Hopefully we win next weekend.

It''s the playing style and tactics that get to me. Perhaps I was spoiled under Lambert. And yes I do know he has gone, move on and all that....I have. But he did get his teams to football what I call the Norwich way. I did hint above i was getting long in the tooth. Many supporters may not even understand what I mean by that (with apologies now if you do)[/quote]Oh I wasn''t saying you were correctly lumped in with the knee jerkers, just pointing out why you got the reaction we did.Yeah, we were all spoiled by the Lambert rollercoaster ride I''m afraid.We got lucky with Lambert, but the unfortunate facts are that the Premiership game has become more about seizing another pot of gold at the end of the season, than entertaining fans.

I think McNally will be more ruthless than a lot of people think. Last season was all about survival but the football was so poor and we only just scraped safety with less points than the season before. If, after the money spent and quality of players brought in, we look like repeating last season he will be shown the door.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I think McNally will be more ruthless than a lot of people think. Last season was all about survival but the football was so poor and we only just scraped safety with less points than the season before. If, after the money spent and quality of players brought in, we look like repeating last season he will be shown the door.[/quote]

Once we''re bottom and 3 points adrift then the board will get nervous.

i don''t understand the train of thought in saying its only 2 games in, Hull was Hughtons 46th game in charge of Norwich my opinion has been formed after those games not after 2. Over those 46 game CH only has a 2% better win ration than Brynn Gunn did as our manager says it all reallly...