Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

Not looking too good!

Not too many of the happy clappers making comment after Villa''s win today means we are only six points off 3rd from bottom, with Everton and Man Utd and Southampton next up!

Still very sure of yourselves then after no wins in 9, a cup exit to Luton, and ONE goal in the last 540 minutes played!

Let''s be Avin your positives in respect of your admiration of Mr Hughton.

Ahh ok then, we''re definitely down. We may as well start preparing for the Championship now. City 2nd has spoken everyone.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]You dont think we''ll beat Southampton?

lol
[/quote]

Of all the games we have left against teams below us the one in my opinion that i feel uneasy about is Southampton.Maybe you could explain what you see so funny in that thought ?

Grant Holt''s 3 year contract wrote the following post at 10/02/2013 9:09 PM:

You dont think we''ll beat Southampton?

lol

My friend I hoped we would beat EVERY team that had turned up at Carrow Road this season, always will! Unfortunately we haven''t when it''s mattered in the last several weeks, and no, with our current game plans courtesy if CH, I do not see us beating Southampton at all, and maybe one or two others soon to visit. However, if we do, I will be more than happy, and I am sure you will contact me to remind me, Lola,

Herman wrote the following post at 10/02/2013 9:17 PM:

Did you set out to become as big an *** as your near-namesake??

And how I wish I had his money - I could donate it to CH to buy the quality he envies that other sides have according to his interviews.

[quote user="City 2nd"]Reasonable Canary wrote the following post at 10/02/2013 9:24 PM:

City 2nd wrote:

RC you really are not old enough to call me son I''m afraid. And I can hear you, you do not have to shout! And very well done, you now have 9 posts, you must be very proud of yourself. Have a gold star and pin it by your cot.

Sorry son, didn''t mean to get you mad. I''d rather have 10 posts standing up for the club and idiots like you than the 425+ posts of complete rubbish you''ve spurted to "Get off" on the attention. You must be very lonely son.

Go and support the binners, no-one wants you at Norwich.

Oh how I love the banter from such an intelligent and witty person as you. No you haven''t got me mad at all, I find you very very funny, you have appeared from nowhere in support of CH and the club. Hats off to you. I am sure you will be big enough to post again or pm me if I am wrong come the end of the season, and I will do likewise should, god forbid, the worst happens! And if you have read all my 425 posts of complete rubbish that I have spurted to ''get off'' as you call it, then your identity is not too secret - SON![/quote]

Like i''ve said elsewhere son your kind are always back when we beat Man-United. Fickle, spineless and of no use to the club. Pathetic.

Sorry RC, but just where does the Man Utd fact enter this debate. Yes, I may be fickle, as are many football supporters at many many clubs, not just NCFC, but spineless I am not, and of no use to the club - I think I have the right in a democratic country to air my views as a season ticket holder for many years who had spent much good and hard earnt cash into the CR coffers. If you don''t like my take on CH and his tactics and he way we appear to be going this season, then, simple, don''t read it.

But for the record I was as voiceferous regarding the failures of Rioch, Grant, Roeder and Gunn who all took the club to great depths of despair as voiced by hundreds of city fans, and I for one fear that CH is doing the same. Answer me this as your handle suggests - are you happy with he current football you are having to watch at CR, and current I refer to matches since Dec 15th?

Now City 2nd, were you voiceferous regarding Worthy and Delia? And were you right? Or just fickle? Or were you a happy clapper back then? And shall I stack my season tickets shares and hard cash next to yours? And if my stack is bigger will it mean anything?

In response to your reference to matches since Dec 15th, most of the people around me said that the first half v Spurs was the best 45 mins they''ve seen at CR all season.

But if you all you want to see are negatives then welcome to a fairly miserable existence.

Personally I''m pretty much a defender of Hughton on here, but that doesn''t mean I think everything is perfect. It''s just an acceptance that after Lambert left this was going to be a difficult season, and Hughton has to be given the chance to recruit his own players and do it his way. He''s only had 1 summer window to work in so far and at that time didn''t know his squad that well.

Even Lambert took a while, in the depths of league one, to get us going. It is much more difficult in this unforgiving league. I don''t think we are seeing the best football in the world but I''m prepared to accept that this is something of a necessary evil to retain our status, which we look as though we are going to do, needing only about 9pts from 12 games.

If we do survive then we will need to see an improvement next season, but then if we do then Hughton will be able to improve his playing squad significantly.