Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Ric

Danny graham

Think you lot are right can''t blame him to be fair. All his friends and family are from that way. Let hope he decides on a Norfolk move instead can''t see it though.

I think everybody on here sees him as the best of the bunch when it comes to the players we have been linked with but personally I''d rather have hooper or wolfdick and wouldn''t mind missing out on Graham if we got either of them 2.

He is a decent enough striker but I think either hooper or wolfknob would prove themselves to be a major major signing and on a different level to Graham.

Don''t shoot me down it''s just my opinion and even Bert is entitled to have an opinion.

Roll on 1st feb so we can see what we are left with to finish our season and everybody can stop panicking .

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Says it all in the first post, ''for personal reasons''. I can''t think of any ''personal reasons'' as to why he would rather move to Norwich City FC?[/quote]"For personal reasons" He wants to be in England and not Wales (who wouldn''t) [:P]

I wouldn''t give up all hope just yet, I can''t remember who it was but a player a few years back asked for a move back home for family reasons and promptly signed for a club in the same area :)

[quote user="manbearpig"]That was Ian Dowie! Left Palace cos he wanted to be with his family up north ended up going to Charlton![/quote]

That''s the one! Thanks

Although I agree it''s likely he wants to go back to the North East, personal reasons doesnt always mean that. He could be wanting to get away from something that has happened at Swansea as either a club or place.

Personel reasons may not necessarily mean family reasons, He might just want to play more football and doesn''t like it at swansea anymore, maybe doesn''t fit in very well with the rest of the squad etc. I too wouldn''t right off a move to Norwich yet, however Sunderland are firm favorites. More chance of Graham then Hooper or RVW imo.

Yep, or that he wants more money, or that he has had a falling out with the manager, or any number of things.

It''s a handy phrase as it''s vague, inspires some sympathy, and suggests that the reasons are "above" football.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]I wouldn''t give up all hope just yet, I can''t remember who it was but a player a few years back asked for a move back home for family reasons and promptly signed for a club in the same area :)[/quote]

Zak Whitbread did it too. Left millwall for us after saying he wanted a move bk to the NW.