Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Not bloody good enough.

I''m sorry but I and others paid a lot of money for that shower of crap today. It''s not the first abysmal away performance this season and it wont be the last.Setting up to hit teams on the counter doesnt work. Setting up hoping to score from a setpiece doesnt work. Setting up playing wingers in their wrong positions doesnt work.A complete no show. I dont just blame Hughton, once they got the 2nd our heads dropped completely. We''ll stay up but it''ll be very very tight- I hope. P.S Has Tettey suddenly forgotten that we play in yellow? Shocking display from him.

He could at least spell RUMOUR correctly on his massive signature.

Apart from that,yes we were terrible.

It wasn''t great but we were in the game until Henderson scored a wonder goal and once you''re behind the game becomes very difficult away from home.

We have to remember we are up against better players than ours and this kind of result can always happen. Suarez, Sturridge, Gerrard, Lucas are way better than anything we have.

Results like today don''t define our season.

Henderson - wonder goal!

Sorry but piss poor defending for me, not only for that one either. We have an attack as good as a blunt plastic knife, and a defence and keeper thinner than rice paper.

If this is allowed to continue unaddressed we will be in a real dog fight to survive! Team selection, tactics and basic footballing techniques seem to have flown out the window under CH and his staff.