Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

People wanting Hughton out

He hasn''t sorted out the defence. Losing Ruddy was a massive blow - but Bunn is no better than Rudd who has potential to improve.

Is he looking to buy strikers to develop a more attacking style of play?

We play defensively and he talks the opposition up so much he has convinced me we have no chance by kick off. I wish he''d talk about what we can do and not that we can''t compete.

He has not convinced me he has a love of the club. If we stay up he has done well - such is the impact he has made I don''t care if he stays or goes.

Have to agree with you MY, yes I have said plenty today re CH, I watched the game live yesterday, as I have several away games and all home games as a STH, and we are a poor side, I cannot buy into this ''when we have all players fit'' rubbish like Holt and Bassong. Holt has scored FOUR goals this season, and the negative tactics of playing one up top for the season with little quality to serve Holt going forward. Many are stating that Newcastle scored shed loads under Hughton, maybes so, because they had quality strikers and people''s like Nolan and Barton driving their midfield. We are so devoid of quality, which was very very evident even through pre season - but Hughton went with ''what we have got'' and then shipped out Vaughan, Martin, Smith, Ayala and a few more that PL believed had potential! Tactically under Hughton we are one dimensional, and there is no potential to change those tactics because we simply do not have that quality in the squad - I would dearly like to see CH sort it out too, and he needs the board to mske a huge investment to make that possible, but historically we know this will not happen, and alas I fear it is far too late, Hooper and Graham are quality strikers, but the way we play is not conducive to their being in the same side, if we played 442 who makes way, and on current form do Pilks, Snodgrass, Johnson and Tettey have the ability or are being given licenc to create chances fir our strikers - if they were Holt would have scored more without doubt. Under PL I always felt we were capable of getting something - under CH I fear we are going to get beat heavily all the time now.

[quote user="City 2nd"]and he needs the board to mske a huge investment to make that possible.....[/quote]We can only spend what we have got! No-one will lend football clubs

money to buy players, so where do you suggest they get this "huge

investment" from?

Some of these comments are actually laughable.

How in the name of God are we on course to go down this season?

We are 7 points clear.

When we went 10 games unbeaten did anybody think we were on course to win the league?

Please just take a look at the bigger picture, yes we have been thrashed badly a few times, but only once since our initial bad run. Which only came from our players adapting to Hughton''s style, and Hughton finding our best formation.

Please!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don''t know why people seem to think he is ''nice'' he just comes across as thick to me.

WTF??

having achieved essentially nothing in his career (compared to Worthington for example).

W T F ???

One look at Elliot Bennett or Russle Martin''s faces over the season will tell you that the players do not buy into Hughton fever.

What are you on? Seriously?

This has been a season of bad form with a blip of OK form in November.

Blip? Who else had a better ''blip''???

so called good run- its nothing special

WWW TTT FFF?????????

We have a squad with maybe 4 or 5 decent prem. quality players in it. Ruddy''s out, Grant''s just back, Bassong has missed several games. How many teams are beating doors down to sign our players?

Survival this year will be a massive achievement by everyone involved.

Your hatred is irrational, untenable, inexplicable. Did you come out with any of this when we were winning? You must have been seething with suppressed rage at the injustice of it all.

Enjoy yourself while you can.

Well, ron i`m disagreeing with you on the other thread but that`s a great post. At risk of going a bit City1st i think it would be beyond belief that there wouldn`t be binners on here trying to sh*t-stir as much as they can in the current situation. I think this is what we are dealing with here.

I''ve only been posting on here for a week and can''t believe how many blar arse moaning turn coats get on here.

I thought this was a supporters forum but there is more negativity on her than support.

I wonder if other teams supporter forums are quite so critical.

[quote user="ron obvious"]I don''t know why people seem to think he is ''nice'' he just comes across as thick to me.

WTF??

having achieved essentially nothing in his career (compared to Worthington for example).

W T F ???

One look at Elliot Bennett or Russle Martin''s faces over the season will tell you that the players do not buy into Hughton fever.

What are you on? Seriously?

This has been a season of bad form with a blip of OK form in November.

Blip? Who else had a better ''blip''???

so called good run- its nothing special

WWW TTT FFF?????????

We have a squad with maybe 4 or 5 decent prem. quality players in it. Ruddy''s out, Grant''s just back, Bassong has missed several games. How many teams are beating doors down to sign our players?

Survival this year will be a massive achievement by everyone involved.

Your hatred is irrational, untenable, inexplicable. Did you come out with any of this when we were winning? You must have been seething with suppressed rage at the injustice of it all.

Enjoy yourself while you can.[/quote]Best post ever.Ever.