Sign in to follow this  
anonamoose

Link for the game?!?!?!?!?

me neither !!!! and the first row of the cinema is banging on about downloading some carp to get it going, which i''ve tried to do 3 times now. Grrrrr!!!

Sadly cup games aren''t generally streamed live, just recorded for highlights

No, im thoroughly p*ssed off as I was looking forward to watching this. (Before anyone says anything, some of us live hundreds of miles from Norwich and have work in the morning)

Best I can do is http://www.bbc.co.uk/5livesportsextra << Radio commentary (free obviously)

[quote user="NWC"]me neither !!!! and the first row of the cinema is banging on about downloading some carp to get it going, which i''ve tried to do 3 times now. Grrrrr!!![/quote]

that''s an advert mate for an annoying adware programme.

Is there extended highlights anywhere, or do we have to wait for auntie beeb tomorrow at bed time?

Yeah, think the video is a no - go. The internet radio doesn''t work when your abroad. Maybe I should have just stayed out on the mountain and skied the rest of the day!

Can''t understand why there is no live television coverage though. My normal site is showing all the other cup games, including Newport County v Luton Town!