Sign in to follow this  
shropshire canary

Baggies v Saints

I''m sure we''ll all be looking for this result more than the Champions League ones tonight (although a narrow defeat/draw for chelsea wouldn''t go amiss).

What do we want the result to be?

A draw is obviously best, but if someone has to win who? Probably West Brom imo.

Albion win would be preferable.  Saints away record needs to continue to be awful, they are playing best football of bottom 4 and have the better players.

Does not matter what the result is tonight because after last weeks dismal performance against blackburn which was our cup final and a chance to drag them into the scrap with us.. we cant worry about other results its up to us to get results which would steer is out of trouble

[quote]Does not matter what the result is tonight because after last weeks dismal performance against blackburn which was our cup final and a chance to drag them into the scrap with us.. we cant worry about ...[/quote]

I agree with Zema, we need to be concerned about our own results.

Avoiding relegation is very much in our own hands - 7 points from 9 is the very minimum from the home games against Charlton, Birmingham and Citeh.

That is a big step up in form for us just getting that.  Back those points up with some away performances and a clean sheet or two just shows how far we have to improve over the next few weeks. 

However having the other results go our way too would be a bonus too - a draw is the very best result - keeps us in third from bottom rather than second from bottom and so ahead of both teams.  A win for either side followed up be a result at the weekend wouold put enormous pressure on city to have to win against Citeh on Monday...

OTBC

is it on tv?

While we do need to be concerned about our own results there are results in other games which would have suited us more than others. I go for a 0-0 draw which would do neither much good, with Earnshaw and Redknapp sent off.

Doh - even a draw will move Soton above us on goal difference

OTBC

Doh - even a draw will move Soton above us on goal difference

OTBC

0-0 ! Great result for us, means neither of our rivals got three points,

Also Ipswich lost, they are now looking a little less certain of automatic promotion.    

That was quite a good night for us, so good night pleasant dreams.

[quote]I''m sure we''ll all be looking for this result more than the Champions League ones tonight (although a narrow defeat/draw for chelsea wouldn''t go amiss). What do we want the result to be? A draw is o...[/quote]

Shropshire Canary

It was 0-0

How did Chelsea get on then ?

Can''t seem to find the result anywhere - are you in a different time zone up there ?

[quote]Shropshire Canary It was 0-0 How did Chelsea get on then ? Can''t seem to find the result anywhere - are you in a different time zone up there ?[/quote]

I''ll think you find Chelsea lost 2-1 - if you believe me then have a little of the 8/1 correct score odds with Ladbrokes!

We''re in the psychic time zone up here you know!

[quote]I''ll think you find Chelsea lost 2-1 - if you believe me then have a little of the 8/1 correct score odds with Ladbrokes! We''re in the psychic time zone up here you know![/quote]

Maybe you''ll believe the psychic timezone of Shropshire a bit more now Worthy!!

Hope you had some of the 8/1 I advised!!

[quote]Maybe you''ll believe the psychic timezone of Shropshire a bit more now Worthy!! Hope you had some of the 8/1 I advised!![/quote]

Brilliant Shrops !      er. . . . don''t suppose you got the Lotto nums for saturday coming thro'' phsyic time zone yet ? 

[quote]Maybe you''ll believe the psychic timezone of Shropshire a bit more now Worthy!! Hope you had some of the 8/1 I advised!![/quote]

A rival for 1st wiz - a PROVEN psychic ability!

OTBC