Sign in to follow this  
tom cavendish

FAO David McNally - Wilfried Bony

you''ll be able to provide a link then?

wouldn''t want you accusing someone of making stuff up when they have evidence when you can make stuff up without evidence would we?

tom was right but I cannot find the thread I started where I was told you what WBA scouts thought of RVW before we signed him they were so right !!!!!! and our scouts were so wrong !

Hmm, perhaps you are right actually. Can''t seem to find it where I thought I would. That said, technically you did add half a million.

It seems that my judgement has been proven right about Bony and other players. Perhaps some might now realise that I did used to do some football scouting and that I had a great record doing it.

Good for you Tom.........what do you do ibstead of scouting?

Funny but I saw a young Petr Cech play against Barcelona for Sparta Prague......called Doncaster to tell him that he was available for 100k.....but alas Doncaster had to go to a girls aloud concert!

Never mind the rest is history....maybe you could send in your CV to Alex Neil.😉

so come on then Tom; we need a wide left midfielder, perhaps a left back and a centre back.

Who should we be looking at that may give us a similar return in a couple of years?

Bony up front in a Hughton inspired (!) starting eleven would have been as starved as RVW was of service and would have equally shrivelled in confidence. Look what happened to Holt, Hooper, Becchio and Elmander with CH in charge. We went from the 8th highest scorers in the Prem under Lambert to one of the most inept.

RVW at Swansea would have possibly been on the move for multi millions this window too.