Sign in to follow this  
IPYellows

Dear Mr Jonson

We all new nothing of you, but were told you were a pacey front player with an eye for goal. Indeed you came as a seasoned international. Our hopes were high, sadly you have proved a complete flop and IMO at best your contribution has reached only a standard of below average.This has been a season of failure but above all else it''s you Mr Jonson who has proved the biggest dissapointment of them all. You really do look hopelessy out of your depth.If there is one ''plus'' to come out of last night it''s at least I wont be subjected to your abject dispaly come Saturday but am concerned that come the summer unlike our more talented Scandinavians your name will still appear. Please do the honest thing and go!

I disagree.  Yes it took Jonson a while to settle in the premiership but I think he''s been a good signing for us and will only get better.  I think if he doesn''t want to leave, he''ll be a great player to keep

Totally agree with IP Yellows!

The guy has been very poor and yet continues to be played week in week out. We have seen absolutely zilch of his ....''great crossing'' that we were promised or his ......''pace and goal scoring ability''. I don''t question his effort merely his lack of quality.

As Dumble Delia said, he was an absolute idiot to get himself sent off and Worthy was right not to contest it. He runs around like a headless chicken and slams into people. He does show one or two nice touches but they are the exception and not the norm.

It was a very bad piece of business to sign this guy.   

Honestly I think he play 100% for the club but he was definitely playing out of position! I really do not understand a team will play a 6 ft player on the wing! TERRIBLE decision! Play him at center forward!!!

Jonson is a perpetual disappointment. he may give 100% but 100% of what? Nothing but huff and puff.
he took a while to settle, had a couple of good games and then reverted to mediocrity once again. The guy offers nothing to the team and the sooner he''s shipped off back to Sweden the better. I bet there won''t be any other Premiership clubs sniffing around for his services - and that speaks for itself. And lets not bother trying him out in another position - its too painful to contemplate.

Jonson is like too many of the players at the club - fully committed to the cause but fail to deliver premier quality footballing ability on the pitch - of those who started last night Eddy, Flem, Holt and Leon are in that club, with Henderson, Safri and Mcveigh also members of the not up to it club sitting on the bench.  Who can comment about Gallacher as we have yet to see him.

What makes it worse is that Jonson probably remains the clubs best wide right midfielder...    Have we not seen the best of him because he follows Worthys orders and defends to well when he was sold to us as an attacking player - with that strike rate should he play up front with Deano?  His best game came against bolton when he linked as an attacking 3 sitting behind Sven with Bents and Hux.

OTBC

Going by last nights performance. He did pretty much nothing apart from getting sent off which could have cost us a point. I am not too bothered about him. If he is in the line up then that fine with me

How fickle fans can be.

Holt does nothing but run round chasing shadows, making very few tackles, mis-placing passes, stepping on defenders toes, but he is hailed as a great player because of his effort. 

In contrast Jonson''s 100% effort is not good enough and the sooner he goes the better.  Get a grip people.   Jonson is better than Holt imo.

I thought that Jonson came here as a centre forward and thats the one position he has not played in. Wide right, wide left, right back but not as a pacy centre forward.

I feel Worthington was wrong for not taking him off earlier after he had been booked (anyone remember Crouch at Walsall last season).

IMO Jonson and most of the other players are good enough for this division but the manager and coaching staff are not its a pity Delias rallying call was not aimed at Worthy.   

Agreed ridgeman , is this squad any worse than that of Crystal Palace ? no  just that Dowie knows how to get them performing . Worthys rallying cry to the troops before a must win match  go  out and enjoy yourselves , brilliant . 28 matches into a 38 match season and he is still trotting out the we must learn from our mistakes , i think the learning time has just run out .

I agree with Ridgeman. Well not totally, cos I''m not sure that some players are up to standard. However Jonson is a great player, but he''s been playinmg out of position. We love Nigel, but what on earth has he done this year ???

He''s failed to buy a decent centre half. He failed to get any loan players. He''s played people all over the shop. OK, so we''ve had injury''s, but the team has never gelled because they have been here there and everywhere. I''m surprised they haven''t go motion sickness.

And yes. The fans on here are fickel as hell. A few months ago everyone was slating Holt. Then we found out he need a serious op, so he was a hero again. Haha. Let''s face it though he can''t play at Premier level. As Ridgeman says he just runs a round a lot. Did you see the pass he made against Man City. Very similar to Helvegs terrible mistake against Chelsea, excpet this time Man City didn''t convert. The amount of times his passing goes astray is unbelievable.

However lets keep him because he''ll be all right in the fizzy league. I love Norwich through and through. But lets face it the management have cocked up this year and we''re going down.

Burnley away again - oh dear. Nice pies though. 

Very well said IPYellows, the guy is shockingly bad. Our worst signing of the summer by a country mile.

Please, please let him leave in the summer. He has tried hard and I respect that but he is clearly not even close to being a Premiership player and I think he''d struggle in the Championship as well.