Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

For anyone going to boo Lambert today...

Here''s some food for thought. From the Telegraph:"When I''m 55, 65, 75, it would be nice to go and watch games there but at this moment I don''t feel I would ever be welcome there. That''s sad. Chris is a brilliant guy, and I hope he does well there because they are a great club. The fan base is brilliant whether they are in League One or the Championship, they''ll always fill the ground. I''ve heard people say Norwich fans have a lot to thank me for, but no, it''s the other way around. I''ve had a lot to thank them for."OTBC

Be vary wary of door to door salesmen. Take a mechanic with you when you go to buy a car. Dont buy the drinks all night for them very beautiful girls and especially watch out for golddiggas.

Lambert likes to play the victim, it''s just a tactic.

I for one will always appreciate him as Norwich Manager but as Villa manager I want to beat his side today and relegate them in May.

It is tactics from Lambert to go public to critisice Bawkett &co. This is to confuse Norwich players, fans etc in front of the game today. Why didn''t he say this early in the summer when he went? Instead he say it the day before the game to play victim. He may be right about the case, but it should be mentioned that a case always have two sides. To say this the day before the game is pure tactics to get Norwich to feel sorry for him so the players and fans don''t want so badly to beat Aston Villa today!

Simple flow diagram for you..1 )Does he represent Norwich   Yes ( go to 2 ) No (go to 3)2) Yes, then treat with respect3) No ? Boo the cnut !

Hope this clears a few things up

Excerpt from "Football Supporting For Dummies"Chapter 1 The Opposition."Any player or non playing member of the team you are not supporting is called "The Opposition"....The Opposition may attend the match with a group of fans of their own (Opposition Fans).It is quite acceptable even in the modern game of football for the fans of a particular team to berate and belittle both the Opposition and the Opposition fans for the duration of the match". Hope this helps, some of you seem  little confused how it works!![:|]

Mr Lambert, you have a strange way of thanking people, I would just say you have been economic with the truth, re comments after the villa game, you are selfishly driven, & now I hear the pity play.What you achieved at this club was in your own self interests, but we have gained massively as well. If I was better qualified I would say you were a Sociopath. The only way to deal with these people is to totally ignore them, dont give them any energy whatsoever. I hope that we beat you today, & relegate you at the end. You took our fans loyalty love & adoration & tossed it away like junk. People mean nothing to you, They are just objectss to be used. Back Chris & the boys, you dont exist.!

A big load of booing and slagging from the Norwich fans at Lambert before and during the game will only play into his and Villas hands. - Remember ColU away, all that negative energy from the ColU fans seemed to drive us on and we p*ssed over them!

I think it will hurt Lambert more if the Norwich fans completely ignored him, I think he enjoys being being the pantomime villian!

The Norwich fans should give the team complete support and should be trying to drown out the home fans with OTBC!

Read Grant Holt''s comments in his interview in The Guardian today. He says it would be ''an absolute disgrace'' if Norwich fans were to boo Paul Lambert.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Read Grant Holt''s comments in his interview in The Guardian today. He says it would be ''an absolute disgrace'' if Norwich fans were to boo Paul Lambert.
[/quote]

Well we''ve got Norwich fans who slate Grant Holt and refuse to celebrate his goals so it''s unlikely to make any difference....

Does make you wonder from Holt''s comments though, that maybe booing Lambert might have a negative effect on his former players.....