Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

Turner and garrido injuries

Has anybody heard anything regarding these too? Both hobbled off injured and both becoming a solid part of our defence, would hate for either of these to be out for a long period of time.

Turner seems it have turned a corner and is looking better with every game he plays

Just rang Neal Reynolds but so far no answer.Will let you know what''s what as soon as I''ve contacted him.

Cheers GP i''m not on twitter so wouldn''t have seen that,  i''ve looked on physioroom and it just says Turner and Garrido TBC but Russ martin should be back (I assume in training) in 3 days, so that''s good news.

From the clubs official Twitter. Good news.

Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC

Hughton: ''Javier Garrido and Michael Turner are fit ahead of Saturday''s game at @ReadingFC''

Also, Russ Martin hasn''t trained this week, but is close. (whatever that means)

If we get injuries in central defence, i''d like to see Russ put in there. Especially, god forbid, if we should lose Bassong.

I think in time Whittaker will tie down the RB slot, but Martin is a great player to have on the pitch in leadership and organisational terms, and we know is a capable centre back. Barnett still scares the life out of me because depite his obvious strengths, he just looks like he''s never far from calamity, a bit like GaryDoc!

If all fit SW will be RB, if RM fit expect to see on bench, maybe CH will give more time to recover.  SW has looked good not what I was told he was worst FB ever seen can''t have seen to often.

I have said to friends that Martin reminds me of Culverhouse and because of that I think we could play 3 at the back, keep our defensive shape but also have 2 up top which we lack, as goals for looks like it could be our issue;

Here goes;

Ruddy

Bennett Martin Bassong

E Bennett Tettey Johnson/Howson Garrido

Hoolahan

Holt                    Jackson/Morison/New signing

[quote user="pete"]If all fit SW will be RB, if RM fit expect to see on bench, maybe CH will give more time to recover.  SW has looked good not what I was told he was worst FB ever seen can''t have seen to often.[/quote]Nope, not a clue. Try posting in English next time, as most posters have English as their first or second languages.Cheers.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="pete"]If all fit, Steven Whittaker will be right back, if Russell Martin fit expect to see him on the bench. Maybe Chris Hughton will give him more time to recover.  Steven Whittaker has looked good not what I was told - he was worst full back ever seen - they can''t have seen him to often.[/quote]Nope, not a clue. Try posting in English next time, as most posters have English as their first or second languages.Cheers.[/quote]Clearer?Anyway, I''d still put Martin at RB - Whittaker hasn''t taken the RB position just yet in my eyes.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="pete"]If all fit SW will be RB, if RM fit expect to see on bench, maybe CH will give more time to recover.  SW has looked good not what I was told he was worst FB ever seen can''t have seen to often.[/quote]

Nope, not a clue. Try posting in English next time, as most posters have English as their first or second languages.

Cheers.
[/quote]

Seems quite simple to me......

"If everybody is fit, Whittaker will be right back, if R Martin is fit, expect to see him on the bench...."

"Whittaker has looked good (not what I was told, that he was the worst full back ever seen - whoever said that can''t have seen him play too often)"

......and I don''t do SMSing, texting, tweeting, twittering or any other kind of short-cutting[:D]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="pete"]If all fit SW will be RB, if RM fit expect to see on bench, maybe CH will give more time to recover.  SW has looked good not what I was told he was worst FB ever seen can''t have seen to often.[/quote]Nope, not a clue. Try posting in English next time, as most posters have English as their first or second languages.Cheers.[/quote]

it was quite clear to me too, but then again, I''m not a troll.

I''m with the ghost. You can get the gist but how is this a sentence!?

SW has looked good not what I was told he was worst FB ever seen can''t have seen to often

Then again, maybe it''d be fun if we all posted like that. Let me try...

Saturday i go Reading leaving early to get beers in should be good game 3 points for the taking expect SW to play RB McDermott looks like potato head

How''s that!? 

[quote user="a1canary"]

I''m with the ghost. You can get the gist but how is this a sentence!?

SW has looked good not what I was told he was worst FB ever seen can''t have seen to often

Then again, maybe it''d be fun if we all posted like that. Let me try...

Saturday i go Reading leaving early to get beers in should be good game 3 points for the taking expect SW to play RB McDermott looks like potato head

How''s that!? 

[/quote]

Now that''s too complicated for me!