Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Well then... no agreement? Here's a solution!

Solution; those of you who don''t agree with the current regime, and always want to cast doom and gloom, and think the club is running poorly, how about we pull a liverpool.

you can all get together, and form a new club! ''attempt'' to run it the way you deem fit, since everything is so straight forward, and maybe in a few decades time, your new club will be finishing above Norwich.

There seems to be only one problem... Norwich UTD is taken, what would the new club be called?

Oh, and before the Forum Police show up, or people who somehow feel offended, I thought I would beat you all to a few comments

1) yes - it''s a pointless post, BUT, it''s not as pointless as some of the bull on here at the moment

2) yes - I am a tw**!!!! but here''s a question, you''re all allowed to voice your opinion, and let us know that, why am I not allowed to voice an even more ridiculous one?

3) you''re right, I don''t go to games, as I live 3,500 miles away, but I bleed yellow and green, and was a season ticket holder for my entire childhood, and never missed a home game.

Glenn Roeder could manage for them. Neil Doncaster could be CEO and Marcus Evans could bankroll them. It''s a moaner''s dream.

[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]Solution; those of you who don''t agree with the current regime, and always want to cast doom and gloom, and think the club is running poorly, how about we pull a liverpool. you can all get together, and form a new club! ''attempt'' to run it the way you deem fit, since everything is so straight forward, and maybe in a few decades time, your new club will be finishing above Norwich. There seems to be only one problem... Norwich UTD is taken, what would the new club be called?[/quote]

What did Liverpool do?

Haha, this sounds more sensible than have the sh(te that ends up on these forums. The amount of posts I''ve made trying to defend whatever but backed out of at the last moment because it''s just not worth the effort. It''s ashame that the manager can throw the flotsam out each summer, but he can''t get rid of the flotsam in the crowd... hmm... I''ve an idea forming...

[quote user="lake district canary"]A separate club for the  doom and gloom merchants would be - Norwich Pathletic  [:S]

[/quote]

Its getting like the days of Worthy on here again, divided supportes, fan against fan, two camps, in and out.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]Solution; those of you who don''t agree with the current regime, and always want to cast doom and gloom, and think the club is running poorly, how about we pull a liverpool. you can all get together, and form a new club! ''attempt'' to run it the way you deem fit, since everything is so straight forward, and maybe in a few decades time, your new club will be finishing above Norwich. There seems to be only one problem... Norwich UTD is taken, what would the new club be called?[/quote]

What did Liverpool do?

[/quote]

In the dim distant days of Victorian England, there was a football team called Everton, who were doing quite well if not storming the world of football.  But some of their fans didn''t like the way the club was run, the manager''s tactics and some of the players - so they made things so bad, the controlling Everton fans upped sticks and left leaving the whingers behind to create a new team, Liverpool.  Simples!  And potentially all the seeds of Liverpool''s fans negative traits were set then!  See wiki extract below:

Liverpool F.C. was founded following a dispute between the Everton committee and John Houlding, club president and owner of the land at Anfield. After eight years at the stadium, Everton relocated to Goodison Park in 1892 and Houlding founded Liverpool F.C. to play at Anfield.[3] Originally named "Everton F.C. and Athletic Grounds Ltd" (Everton Athletic for short), the club became Liverpool F.C. in March 1892 and gained official recognition three months later, after the Football Association refused to recognise the club as Everton.[4] The team won the Lancashire League in its début season, and joined the Football League Second Division at the start of the 1893–94 season. After finishing in first place the club was promoted to the First Division, which it won in 1901 and again in 1906.[5]

[quote user="Resident Canary Stig"]Haha, this sounds more sensible than have the sh(te that ends up on these forums. The amount of posts I''ve made trying to defend whatever but backed out of at the last moment because it''s just not worth the effort. It''s ashame that the manager can throw the flotsam out each summer, but he can''t get rid of the flotsam in the crowd... hmm... I''ve an idea forming...[/quote]
Yeah, that same ''flotsam'' that puts their hard earned money into the club, buys tickets to the games, probably spends a fair bit on merchandise as well, and then have the nerve to state that they are unhappy with some aspect of the club/performances on the pitch. Where would we be if everyone who ever moaned about something to do with the club was no longer allowed to put their money into it? Answer - broke!

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

What did Liverpool do?

[/quote]

In the dim distant days of Victorian England, there was a football team called Everton, who were doing quite well if not storming the world of football.  But some of their fans didn''t like the way the club was run, the manager''s tactics and some of the players - so they made things so bad, the controlling Everton fans upped sticks and left leaving the whingers behind to create a new team, Liverpool.  Simples!  And potentially all the seeds of Liverpool''s fans negative traits were set then!  See wiki extract below:

Liverpool F.C. was founded following a dispute between the Everton committee and John Houlding, club president and owner of the land at Anfield. After eight years at the stadium, Everton relocated to Goodison Park in 1892 and Houlding founded Liverpool F.C. to play at Anfield.[3] Originally named "Everton F.C. and Athletic Grounds Ltd" (Everton Athletic for short), the club became Liverpool F.C. in March 1892 and gained official recognition three months later, after the Football Association refused to recognise the club as Everton.[4] The team won the Lancashire League in its début season, and joined the Football League Second Division at the start of the 1893–94 season. After finishing in first place the club was promoted to the First Division, which it won in 1901 and again in 1906.[5]

[/quote]

Thank you.

I think I''ll forgive myself for not knowing that.

[quote user="Aggy"][quote user="Resident Canary Stig"]Haha, this sounds more sensible than have the sh(te that ends up on these forums. The amount of posts I''ve made trying to defend whatever but backed out of at the last moment because it''s just not worth the effort. It''s ashame that the manager can throw the flotsam out each summer, but he can''t get rid of the flotsam in the crowd... hmm... I''ve an idea forming...[/quote]
Yeah, that same ''flotsam'' that puts their hard earned money into the club, buys tickets to the games, probably spends a fair bit on merchandise as well, and then have the nerve to state that they are unhappy with some aspect of the club/performances on the pitch. Where would we be if everyone who ever moaned about something to do with the club was no longer allowed to put their money into it? Answer - broke!
[/quote]
I meant flotsam in this regard to the people that don''t pay for ncfc related stuff be it tickets, merchandise etc etc. but still moan a right gooden. Maybe I shouldn''t have put crowd ;]

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

What did Liverpool do?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you.

I think I''ll forgive myself for not knowing that.

[/quote]

It''s okay - it was big news when I was a youth! ;)

This kind of so could fan really really f@@ks me off. Bleeds yellow and green my a@@e. never goes near Carrow road let alone am away game yet calls itself a fan. Instead of posting his rubbish on here he should think about supporting his local MLS team.

[quote user="ting tong"]This kind of so could fan really really f@@ks me off. Bleeds yellow and green my a@@e. never goes near Carrow road let alone am away game yet calls itself a fan. Instead of posting his rubbish on here he should think about supporting his local MLS team.[/quote]
Obvious troll is obvious.

Used to it by now, Gareth. Despite the fact that fans out here pay much more for the replica shirts and any ncfc product. But oh well, even those who are clearly quite unintelligent should be able to understand that you never stop supporting a home-town team, no matter how far away you move.

these fans often started supporting Norwich around the middle of the 10-11 season.

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="ting tong"]This kind of so could fan really really f@@ks me off. Bleeds yellow and green my a@@e. never goes near Carrow road let alone am away game yet calls itself a fan. Instead of posting his rubbish on here he should think about supporting his local MLS team.[/quote]
[/quote].

Not trolling just pointing out someone who contributes jack all to the cause and then has the cheek to slag off people who actually support the team and have a legitimate right to have an opinion on what they go and see on a Saturday afternoon. It just sickens me that is all.

Jack to the cause? having a right laugh mate. I would prove you wrong but I don''t particularly feel the need to discuss my past and future travels. And if you really think that attending games is the only way to contribute to the cause, you must not know this club very well.

oh, and an opinion is like a ______ Hole! everyone has one! unfortunately some aren''t educated enough to share those in the right way and they become a bit hostile

case and point.

[quote user="ting tong"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="ting tong"]This kind of so could fan really really f@@ks me off. Bleeds yellow and green my a@@e. never goes near Carrow road let alone am away game yet calls itself a fan. Instead of posting his rubbish on here he should think about supporting his local MLS team.[/quote]
[/quote].

Not trolling just pointing out someone who contributes jack all to the cause and then has the cheek to slag off people who actually support the team and have a legitimate right to have an opinion on what they go and see on a Saturday afternoon. It just sickens me that is all.[/quote]
Considering some of the stuff you''ve been saying recently, you''re a pretty s**t supporter, seeing as you offer no support just constant criticism. 

[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]Used to it by now, Gareth. Despite the fact that fans out here pay much more for the replica shirts and any ncfc product. But oh well, even those who are clearly quite unintelligent should be able to understand that you never stop supporting a home-town team, no matter how far away you move.

these fans often started supporting Norwich around the middle of the 10-11 season.[/quote]
You shouldn''t have to be, you have every right to support Norwich regardless of where you live and you have every right to call yourself a supporter especially seeing as, whilst you do criticize the club when they deserve it, you actually support them the vast majority of the time. 
I''ve been to the USA several times and finding ANYTHING Norwich city related was exceedingly difficult, if not impossible, I can only imagine what it was like during the League 1 days, the amount you must pay to get access to thing like replica shirts on top of the actual price must be ridiculous.  

I have opinions based on knowledge and fact by going to all games home and away. I wonder where our friend fom the USA was when I was at Paulton rovers or countless other games? I note he joined in may this year I doubt he had ever heard of Ncfc before we hit the premier league? A bit like all those Chinese fans who support manure.

[quote user="ting tong"]I have opinions based on knowledge and fact by going to all games home and away. I wonder where our friend fom the USA was when I was at Paulton rovers or countless other games? I note he joined in may this year I doubt he had ever heard of Ncfc before we hit the premier league? A bit like all those Chinese fans who support manure.[/quote]
I like how you feel you have a right to judge others. 

[quote user="ting tong"]I have opinions based on knowledge and fact by going to all games home and away. I wonder where our friend fom the USA was when I was at Paulton rovers or countless other games? I note he joined in may this year I doubt he had ever heard of Ncfc before we hit the premier league? A bit like all those Chinese fans who support manure.[/quote]

Ting tong tit must sit next to Mungo Pumpkin. They seem to have the same message.      Jingoistic, narrow minded and living in a world only known to them.  More interested in their own egos than their club and fellow supporters.  Pity those sitting around them.   If they are lucky enough  to be able to afford the time and money to go to every match, home and away, they should be proud of it - but  not bragging about it,  holding  it up as if it is some kind of  trophy.   Like I said, their inflated egos  are everything that is bad about their kind of supporter.   

There are plenty of great supporters that go to all home and away matches,  people who are the heart and soul of the club - more power to them -  they are fantastic - its just a shame that in amongst them there are one or two complete t*ssers.   

Ting do you not even read? where was I? I was there the tuesday night we got promoted in 04. of course I was young but I remember watching the youth game, while having the game that decided our fate on the radio

I''M FROM BECCLES YOU SILLY BOY. I''ve only lived in the US for 6 years. seriously, you know nothing about me yet judge me, but based on your posts I can easily tell you''re an imbecile.

I was born and raised a Norwich fan, sorry if that isn''t good enough for you.

and I know enough about football to know that the term ''manure'' is taboo, and mocking of the munich plane incident. seriously, you''re a fool. and an un-respectable one at that.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ting tong"]I have opinions based on knowledge and fact by going to all games home and away. I wonder where our friend fom the USA was when I was at Paulton rovers or countless other games? I note he joined in may this year I doubt he had ever heard of Ncfc before we hit the premier league? A bit like all those Chinese fans who support manure.[/quote]

Ting tong tit must sit next to Mungo Pumpkin. They seem to have the same message.      Jingoistic, narrow minded and living in a world only known to them.  More interested in their own egos than their club and fellow supporters.  Pity those sitting around them.   If they are lucky enough  to be able to afford the time and money to go to every match, home and away, they should be proud of it - but  not bragging about it,  holding  it up as if it is some kind of  trophy.   Like I said, their inflated egos  are everything that is bad about their kind of supporter.   

There are plenty of great supporters that go to all home and away matches,  people who are the heart and soul of the club - more power to them -  they are fantastic - its just a shame that in amongst them there are one or two complete t*ssers.   

[/quote]

Agreed LDC. It may of only been from the ages of 6-12, but as far as I know, I NEVER missed a home game, through sickness and health. Barclay stand just behind the goal. WHAT A VIEW. Wish I never had to leave and give up that season ticket, but when you''re young you don''t choose where you move to.