Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Grant Holt - He knows how to get an england call up LOL!

Good on him I say. Obviously who ever asked him the questions wanted this kind of response. Journalists aren''t stupid, they all try their best to put extra pressure on England, not exactly what you''d expect from English (well British, and probably mostly not even owned by British companies) newspapers.

I think the players like him, Grahame, Dyer and a few other players who''s form last season and/or this season should moan about the selection process. I mean why isn''t Dyer in the squad?

Nice one Grant - none of this PR trained nonsense you get from all players nowadays.  As long as he gets a goal at the Bridge saturday that is!  Go Grant!!

exactly shefcanary, good honest comments from Holt and 100% correct regarding not being called up for those friendlies!   

Presumably this means that GH has finally given up on the idea of ever playing for England.[:(]Apparently Mr Roy made the announcement to a carriage on the Lowestoft to Norwich train a week ago last Sunday. As the only passengers were two old blokes and a dog, and none of them knew how to tweet, the story never got out.

They should have Holty at the next fan''s forum and get some of his detractors from here to ask him questions[Y]

IFLGH

He knew he would never get a call-up as he''s too old, amongst other things. His only real hope was that all the other forwards were unavailable. [:D]

may be we should stop paying some of these big name players and play the youth the under 21''s seems to do a good job each week.